[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
There is too many navigation menu's, I see about 5 navigation menu's, for example there is 3 "forum" tabs
Could you screenshot this? I can only see one per navbar:

cWc4mML.png

WV0ehqt.png

I can't find where to make suggestions about your credits add-on
There are two ways to achieve this.
1. Click the button that says "Click here to open a new support ticket" then choose "Feature Request" from the drop-downs presented to you. This is the recommended method.
2. Scroll down to the "vBCredits II Deluxe" forum, click either the Lite Support or Lite Support (Private) forums, depending on whether you want to make the request private.

All i see is vbulletin areas, i can't find the xenforo area
We do not have dedicated XenForo sub-forums at this time, as this would add further confusion down the line when we consolidate our product lines with the new Universal apps that we have created for XenForo just now. In time, we intend for both the XF and vB versions to run off the same code base, meaning all our customers receive feature updates in a timely fashion.

the homepage is cramped with many forums and things, it should be simpler, and easier to see which side is xenforo and which side is vbulletin
Irrelevant when you consider the above :)

I like the style color but vbulletin feels very outdated.
As I stated previously, it is not possible for us to switch to XenForo at this time as we would be losing a lot of money in lost development time switching our eCommerce system over to XenForo.

someone who comes for xenforo add-ons should only see xenforo add-ons,
http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/10-vbulletin-4-x/

or someone who comes for vbulletin add-ons should only see vbulletin add-ons,
http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/5-xenforo/

everything is mixed up, its too much things, i don't need to see vbulletin forums,
This is irrelevant when you consider Method #1 of posting a new support ticket, as you will be emailed a link to your support ticket.

also i click on blogs and it doesnt do anything

View attachment 131638
Um... that is a menu. Your own gif shows that it does exactly what it was designed to do, it expands the menu to let you click on any of the two sub-items. I feel like I must be missing something, your gif doesn't show you trying to click on any of the sub-menu entries so I can't tell if you are unable to click on them.

Fillip

Just upgraded to the latest beta and set up a transfer event - how/where do users transfer from one currency to another?

When setting up the transfer event, if I have 2 currencies, which one do I select?

I have a base currency set to 1 and another currency set to 0.25

Cheers,

Regs.

Just upgraded to the latest beta and set up a transfer event - how/where do users transfer from one currency to another?

When setting up the transfer event, if I have 2 currencies, which one do I select?

I have a base currency set to 1 and another currency set to 0.25

Cheers,

Regs.
You need 1 transfer event per currency - if either the sending or receiving currency lacks a transfer event, it will not show up in the currency popup. Once you have done this, please click the currency display anywhere on your forum that you wish to transfer from (navbar drop-down would probably be the easiest way to access it), and find the Transfer tab :)

Fillip

Reactions: RDR
Trying to 'adjust' member credits in the ACP Credits User Management interface but nothing is saved when clicking submit.

Doesn't work for me - It says user edited but then refreshes with the original values :(

On another note, I've deselected to receive alerts for receiving likes and ratings but I'm still getting alerts.

Should I try re-uploading the files?

It almost sounds like you have some form of caching going on with your server, as neither of these are issues that I'm able to replicate. Are you sure you're not running some form of aggressive caching like CloudFlare?

Fillip

No special caching at all :(
Hmm... Is there anything in the server error log re. the user management?

Also, if you have multiple currencies, which currency are you editing? Maybe there's an issue editing the 2nd currency, whereas the first one would work fine?

As for the alerts issue, could it be that your other currency has these events with alerts enabled?

Fillip

Nothing in the server error log... in the admin log, there are listings for when I search for the users but that's it.

For the alerts, if I turn off receiving alerts in my account alert prefs, it shouldn't matter what events have alerts enabled... no?

If a post or thread is edited, it appears that it is treated as if it is deleted and credits are taken away (if set to do so) - is this correct?

If a post or thread is edited, it appears that it is treated as if it is deleted and credits are taken away (if set to do so) - is this correct?
Yes :)

When a thread or post is edited, the original credits are taken away, then re-applied. This is to support the "Multiplier" feature :)

Fillip

Reactions: RDR
Ah, I see now.

It's a bit confusing though and with alerts turned on, it's even worse as you get 2 alerts - is there anyway in the case of an edit, alerts are not triggered? I've set the award and negation to the same amount... it's even worse if the negation is different than the award in the case of a simple edit :)

Cheers,

Regs.

After upgrading to the 3.0.0b6 i had this error, after reuploading the files i have a blank page (site & acp).
I cant modify my config.ini file to have addons disabled because i have the addon 'Enable Debug From Admin Home' installed.
The server uses MySQL 5.6.29

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS shop_2, user.dbtech_credits_credits AS credits_1 ,xfa_blog.last_entry ' at line 6

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 446
  6. XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 959
  7. XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in XfAddOns/Blogs/Override/Model/User.php at line 21
  8. XfAddOns_Blogs_Override_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 415
  9. XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 419
  10. XenForo_Session::startAdminSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 48
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 306
  12. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 350
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/***/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
Top Bottom