[cXF] Sticky Navigation

[cXF] Sticky Navigation [Paid] 3.11.2

No permission to buy ($22.00)
Unfortunately that did not work. Also went through all the other style properties to see if it was anything else but there was nothing with shadow except one which I also removed to no effect.

EDIT: Looking at the element, I can see it is under the .stickynav .navTabs with the css box-shadow: 0px 2px 2px 0px #c9c9c9; but when I look in the stick nav css template, i can't find it.

If I look a t your site I don't see any light shadow when sticky activates. Or am I looking at wrong style?

You are not in full screen in TinyMCE editor. Press full screen button in top right corner and test it with fixed navigation menu. Also try to create resource, because i am scrolling down when creating resource and i have multiple TinyMCE editor fields.
Sorry, tried with all those settings and it works fine:

upload_2015-5-29_22-56-10.webp

I've clicked on top right corner button for full screen and all works fine. Have you tried on default uncustomized style?

I understand, but I can reproduce it on my test forum. Can you create me a test account?
Just tested with Google Chrome, works fine. But it does not work in Firefox. Also when i turn on Firebug sticky navigation dissappears in TinyMCE editor. Sent to yout pm with account info. Also when i change scale on site sticky navigation also dissappears in TinyMCE editor.

BassMan updated Sticky Navigation [premium edition] with a new update entry:

What's new in version 3.6.0:

Read the rest of this update entry...

No, it does not work that way and it has nothing to do with this add-on. Tested it again on clean XF test forum. Sticky Navigation does not change this behaviour.

I removed my posts as it's not a bug as you said. I installed Live Update 4.0.0 and it adds that function AND works with your mod! :D

We've got this installed on our test site & like it. Will be rolling out live very soon.

It would be great if the sidebar could be made sticky some time in the future too (inc BD framework etc).

Top Bottom