[cXF] Sticky Navigation

[cXF] Sticky Navigation [Paid] 3.11.2

No permission to buy ($22.00)
Nice to hear that :)

Not sure if I'll add sticky sidebar. It's useless and annoying to me. :)

But if, than in separate add-on.

Sorry, can't say, because I haven't tried it with this style. If the core files are too customized, than it might not work. Really can't guarantee here.

But maybe you decide to customize your default style yourself :)

Sorry, can't say, because I haven't tried it with this style. If the core files are too customized, than it might not work. Really can't guarantee here.

But maybe you decide to customize your default style yourself :)

Im not that good with doing such things, but maybe i can find somebody to help me design a style. Right now my board just has color changes really so im a purchase the add-on from you to get things started. I need to fix my search bar to have it as a icon instead of that long bar thats way to big for no reason. Ok thank you for the help

is their away to remove the search box, and have it in the mod bar along with the visitor nav links as a icon.

upload_2015-6-19_11-11-9.webp

Also i checked the Enable mini avatar but its not showing.

Great add-on, love all the extra options, well worth the money!

I have only one small problem, on mobile it works great until you tap into the quick reply box. The keyboard comes up and the sticky menu then covers the first part of the text input box, and you have to scroll down slightly to see what you're typing. Is there any way to make the sticky menu disappear when a user clicks into the quick reply, in order to give maximum screen real estate to the mobile user?

You can see in the screenshot below, the blue icon thing is the bottom of the cursor.
Screenshot_2015-07-06-07-12-03.webp

Thank you @accyroy, glad you like it.

Currently you can't hide sticky navigation when you tap on quick reply. You can just disable it for mobile completely for now.

@BassMan We've found a problem. When someone jumps to a post from a quote or previews a post they're typing the post is obscured by the sticky navigation.

As it is:
Capture.webp

As it should be:
Capture2.webp

I think clearing the browser cache should help, but in some browsers maybe there will be this behaviour, but not always. Sorry, I don't see much of this behaviour when I use it.

Top Bottom