[cXF] Sticky Navigation

[cXF] Sticky Navigation [Paid] 3.11.2

No permission to buy ($22.00)
The other thing I am driving Mr Lucky mad about is how when I use it in this mode ie sticky Nav on PC now not tablet it sometimes doesn't show me the full post when I click on a thread with an unread post. I know scrolling to view it doesn't seem much but as a mod skimming all posts this is annoying.

Anybody else had this problem?

Jx

The other thing I am driving Mr Lucky mad about is how when I use it in this mode ie sticky Nav on PC now not tablet it sometimes doesn't show me the full post when I click on a thread with an unread post. I know scrolling to view it doesn't seem much but as a mod skimming all posts this is annoying.

I little birdie told me this is being worked on...

I'm really enjoying this addon.

Quick question: if I have font-awesome already installed with xenforo media gallery, is there any advantage/disadvantage in disable that and installing locally?

@Mr Lucky
if it's already installed by other add-on or style than you don't need Font Awesome local add-on. No difference which FA code you use, it's enough just to be called by any add-on or style (locally or via cdn).

Thanks for the add on! I like it. Can't get 2nd row hidden for guests. Is this normal? How about an option for: if you are scrolling down, it doesn't stick, but as soon as you scroll and look upwards, header pops up and sticks because that's usually why a scroller scrolls up, to get the menu. eh? eh?

Last edited:
Can't get 2nd row hidden for guests. Is this normal?
No, I should work right.

How about an option for: if you are scrolling down, it doesn't stick, but as soon as you scroll and look upwards, header pops up and sticks because that's usually why a scroller scrolls up, to get the menu. eh? eh?
Was already thinking about it, but I think I am not going to add this.

Have it installed ,everything works except for the sticky navbar...works on a copy of the default theme...I heavily modified the original theme though. Does it work with a bg image as wallpaper?

Top Bottom