[cXF] Sticky Navigation

[cXF] Sticky Navigation [Paid] 3.11.2

No permission to buy ($22.00)
Is there an option to use this on a per style basis, ie I have one style with sticky navigation and one style without?

Is there an option to use this on a per style basis, ie I have one style with sticky navigation and one style without?
Yes, you can check on customizexf.com. I have default style with sticky navigation and another style from Arty (with his own stcky). You just disable functions for certain style.

Thanks, this sounds great. How about if I have a banner in the ad_header template? Might that be a problem?

I have had a user complain about not enough space when using a tablet landscape.

I'm not finding the issue as it seems that for me on iPad the navigation disappears when the keyboard appears (e.g. when you click on reply).

However for this user (Tablet with Android) the navigation stays there and so hardly any room for typing in the rply box.

Any suggestions please?

You can disable sticky navigation for mobile/tablet or this user can rotate his tablet to portrait mode.

Not much else to do now.

You can disable sticky navigation for mobile/tablet or this user can rotate his tablet to portrait mode.

Not much else to do now.

I thought so.

I really like it on mobiles though.

I thought if you can make the navigation disappear temporarily while keyboard is in view on iPad/ios (which is really nice) then the same ought to happen on Android? Or is this a problem with Android.

Not much to do now. I'm using it on my 6" Android phone and don't have any problems typing on it, but it's true I always type in portrait mode. On tablet it should be even easier to type in portrait mode.

Sorry, I don't use Apple devices so I'm not sure why it disappears on that system when typing.

Maybe I can add an option for user to decide if he wants sticky navigation or not, but I'm not sure about that.

Sorry, I don't use Apple devices so I'm not sure why it disappears on that system when typing.
Ah, I assumed that was by design. It's actually a good thing as it is not needed when typing and gives you more content.

Maybe I can add an option for user to decide if he wants sticky navigation or not, but I'm not sure about that.

I was considering doing that via style choice, easy enough to make a child style with sticky nav disabled. However I'd prefer if it worked well for everyone and everyone just liked it!

Top Bottom