[cXF] Sticky Navigation

[cXF] Sticky Navigation [Paid] 3.11.2

No permission to buy ($22.00)
I've inspect element and use mobile generator for iPhone 6 and it works fine. Not sure what it could be. Play with settings a bit.

Last edited:
Something else I noticed - with the Flat Awesome theme, its causing the notification icons in the nav and user bars to get compressed into the tab/button names. Like this:

1.webp

Link would be fine, but try to increase margin-left OR decrease right for this:

.navTabs .navLink .itemCount

Hi, just bought your addon and tried to use it. When i make full screen of tinymce editor navigation bar overlaps with menu bar of tinymce. Also i can't close tinymce editor after this. Totally unusable for me, because i need to work in full screen mode in tinymce. Is it possible to hide navigation bar when tinymce at full screen mode?

* not sure why that gif is not working in previous post. Anyway, it works fine, nothing hides the tinymce menu.

BassMan updated Sticky Navigation [premium edition] with a new update entry:

What's new in version 3.5.0:
If you're not using Font Awesome than you don't need this add-on.
  • new feature: navigation tabs icons as an option:
  • bug fixes for search icon

How to upgrade:

Read the rest of this update entry...

I kinda tearing my hair out trying to find the shadow css for the sticky nav. I'm using flat awesome dark theme which does not have shadowing on the nav but when the sticky nav kicks in, it puts a css shadow on it. I know the addon is built for the default theme, but I'm sure this fix would be pretty easy.

If you could give me a push in the right direction on how to get rid of it I would be eternally grateful.

URL is http://playdiereload.com/ if you need to look at it.

I kinda tearing my hair out trying to find the shadow css for the sticky nav. I'm using flat awesome dark theme which does not have shadowing on the nav but when the sticky nav kicks in, it puts a css shadow on it. I know the addon is built for the default theme, but I'm sure this fix would be pretty easy.

If you could give me a push in the right direction on how to get rid of it I would be eternally grateful.

URL is http://playdiereload.com/ if you need to look at it.
upload_2015-5-28_15-8-44.webp

Top Bottom