[cXF] Sticky Navigation

[cXF] Sticky Navigation [Paid] 3.11.2

No permission to buy ($22.00)
usually it can be fixed just uncheking quick search -> save -> check quick search -> save (or vice versa) (at least in my case)

BassMan updated Sticky Navigation [premium edition] with a new update entry:

What's new in version 3.4.2?
  • fix for quicksearch when using it in different situations with hidden second row of navigation

How to upgrade:
  • you can only install the XML file, because no files in 'upload' folder have been changed

You didn't get the update email?
Check your previous email and click on download link to get the latest version. If you don't have that email any more, please PM me your purchase...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@giorgino , @rafass , update to latest version and it should work.

Sorry, I'm using quicksearch in navigation (and it's also a default setting) and that's why I sometimes forget to check other variations.

With my configuration everything is working perfect. old versions and this new version.
Everything working great and without any issue.
Good job BasMan!

Hi giorgino,

I'm aware of that, but I'll leave it like that for now. I think it's better like that than hiding it behind navigation when scrolling.

BassMan updated Sticky Navigation [premium edition] with a new update entry:

What's new in version 3.4.3?
  • fix for search icon in responsive view when using it with second row hidden

How to upgrade:
  • you can only install the XML file, because no files in 'upload' folder have been changed

You didn't get the update email?
Check your previous email and click on download link to get the latest version. If you don't have that email any more, please PM me your purchase email and I'll...

Read the rest of this update entry...

appearance -> style properties -> sticky navigation
703e1cb15f064413ae90070d5f73bd26.png

baa19aef91b11454601de5aba5392a03.png

Hi @Amin Sabet,

I've checked your site and it works fine with your Default Dark and Default Gray style. That means your default style is customized.

Please check template modifications for this add-on if there are any gray or red numbers. You can also PM me more details.

mm...I remember that the first time happened to me the same situation, my problem was another addon:
here the link of my comment
here my pm that day:
Hi BassMan.
I don't know what's happening with your addon, but doesn't work in my website.
Weird.
Of course I know to install addons, I never have problems and everything always works.
now, there are your addon installed, there are the options everything, but don't work the sticky navigation.
could you please give me a hand?
fixed!
the problem was this addon
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/back-to-the-top.29568/
was uninstalled and your addon now is working perfect! good job!
Sometimes the problem can be other addons. nothing hard to fix.

Hi @Amin Sabet,

I've checked your site and it works fine with your Default Dark and Default Gray style. That means your default style is customized.

Please check template modifications for this add-on if there are any gray or red numbers. You can also PM me more details.

Thanks for looking at my site! I don't see any gray or red numbers there.

But there must be something different if it works for your other 2 styles.

Is your Default style the XenForo default?

Is your header template modified?

Top Bottom