[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar 2.7.4

No permission to download
Hi BassMan, not sure what the issue is but I noticed that sometimes my conversations when I create them do not redirect (I am using Chrome and as mentioned before Conversation Essentials). What I mean by this is, if I go to the users profile and click the Information tab then start a conversation, once done and I press the button to start it then it is not redirecting to the message but does create it (can see it via Inbox dropdown) if I temporary remove this then it redirects =\

I also do not use the buttons on the profile page so not sure what is going on, any ideas, Chrome issue?

I am not using an overlay, its on an actual conversation page domain.com/conversations/add, or does using the overlay option for the other areas cause that page to have issues too?

Hi, I'd like to fix an issue that appears when members are logged in - the absence of a CONTACT button causes a padding issue.

convo.webp

What can I do to fix this? Any code I could add to style the "current" user or something?

Thank you!

Andre

Sorry, can not reproduce this. Tested on customizexf.com and it all works fine. Maybe you changed some code?

Is there a way to have it size to the avatar size on the forum, and is there a way to have it place above my forum mood icons ? @BassMan
PMOi4RI.png

Is there a way to have it size to the avatar size on the forum
Avatars are different in size, so it's hard to find the size to suit all of them. I suggest you add round border on top of the button with this in your EXTRA.css:
Code:
.conversationButton {
    border-radius: 5px !important;
}

is there a way to have it place above my forum mood icons ?
It is, but can't help you here, because I don't use that mood add-on. Just put the code above that mood banner.

Avatars are different in size, so it's hard to find the size to suit all of them. I suggest you add round border on top of the button with this in your EXTRA.css:
Code:
.conversationButton {
}

It is, but can't help you here, because I don't use that mood add-on. Just put the code above that mood banner.
ive no idea where the mood stuff would be to move your addon above any ideas where it would all be to alter it? and so there is no way to make the contact button smaller? also their are only 3 default sizes in XF which you sure take into consideration tbh (S/M/L)

Sorry, don't have the mood add-on so I can't really be sure.

To change the width of button under avatar in postbit add this to extra.css template:
Code:
.convButtonInfoA {
    margin-left: 7px;
    margin-right: 7px;
}

Adjust to suit. Also check on mobile. Maybe you'll need to adjust it there too. Use this class for mobile:

.convButtonInfoAM

Also I've posted wrong code in previous post to remove border radius. I've post it for profile page. For postbit use this one:
Code:
.convButtonInfoA {
}

And for mobile this one:
Code:
.convButtonInfoAM {
}

Sorry, don't have the mood add-on so I can't really be sure.

To change the width of button under avatar in postbit add this to extra.css template:
Code:
.convButtonInfoA {
    margin-left: 7px;
    margin-right: 7px;
}

Adjust to suit. Also check on mobile. Maybe you'll need to adjust it there too. Use this class for mobile:

.convButtonInfoAM

Also I've posted wrong code in previous post to remove border radius. I've post it for profile page. For postbit use this one:
Code:
.convButtonInfoA {
}

And for mobile this one:
Code:
.convButtonInfoAM {
}
i see no change to the postbit button when i add these to extra.css

BassMan updated Conversation Button under Avatar with a new update entry:

What's new in version 2.4.6:
  • just a small fix to fit better with XenMoods add-on
  • add-on renamed from Conversation Button under Avatar to [cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar
  • resource download page is changed to customizexf.com site. You will need to register to download it, but it's still a free add-on.

How to upgrade:
  • install the XML file

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Top Bottom