[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar 2.7.4

No permission to download
Hi BassMan,

I just updated from 1.4.5 to 2.5.1 or something like that and now my buttons do not show under the avatars. My permission is set for registered usergroup, my style properties has the same colours as before which showed them and I am usign the EXTRA.css edits to resize the avatar size you mentioned before.

Any ideas?

All are fine, I only updated it and it was working beforehand. The user is not me, from a new user where it should show.

I'll send you an inbox with an admin login.

Attachments

1.9 KB · Views: 3
  • permissions.webp
    permissions.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 2
  • postbit.webp
    postbit.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi BassMan,

I just updated from 1.4.5 to 2.5.1 or something like that and now my buttons do not show under the avatars. My permission is set for registered usergroup, my style properties has the same colours as before which showed them and I am usign the EXTRA.css edits to resize the avatar size you mentioned before.

Any ideas?
All are fine, I only updated it and it was working beforehand. The user is not me, from a new user where it should show.

I'll send you an inbox with an admin login.
Thank you for access. It's fixed. It was a style issue (3rd party style).

Hard to say, will need to check it on your forum... I guess it's a style issue.

Last edited:
@Rambro
I had to turn it on in the settings, although I already did it in the previous version.
Perhaps you have to do it as well?
Button's on. It's just not doing anything when you click it.

@BassMan it's working on mobile so maybe it's my ad blocker killing the pop up? The thing that trips me up is the icon next to avatar causes the window to activate.

Last edited:
In next version as you can see above there will be support for XenForo Resource Manager.

And some new features like:

• when contact user from postbit (thread view) the thread title will be automatically inserted in conversation title:
cbua_thread_title.gif

Hope you'll like it ;)

Top Bottom