[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar 2.7.4

No permission to download
Yes, maybe you'll need to change the execution order to 9. Or are you using Conversation Essentials?

When you mention in the FAQ about this, does debug mode need to be enabled constantly or can I just modify the mentioned template to alter the execution order (is this is what you meant in the FAQ), thanks.

Hi there,

I have it working great (not showing on postbit though due to avatar sizing) but when I alter the text colour in style properties it does not update. The other colours do which is odd. I've tried multiple colours but cannot seem to get it to change from the default one, any ideas?

Edit: Okay, it changes on the profile just not the member card, might be something to do with the theme.

@Russ any ideas?

That worked but do you also have one for profile as my white theme is not accepting the colour for some reason, thanks.

Try this:
Code:
.conversationButton a {
  color: #fff !important;
}

Perfect, cheers!

Out of curiosity, is there a way to resize the banner under avatar on postbit? We use medium sized avatars so it does not fill the entire postbit.

Here is an example, I'd like to resize this if possible.

I center my usernames/custom titles so if I use the icons it moves the username to the left and moves it out of align.

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 3
Change width to suit:
Code:
.convButtonInfoA {
  width: 50px;
}

For mobile edit .convButtonInfoAM code.

When trying to add a colour to the text on the postbit under avatar part it is not changing for some reason on my white theme, the black one is in white without modifications but the white is not changing.

Since the code above helped me modify the size/alignment I tried adding a colour to that but it did not work, am I missing something?

Code:
.convButtonInfoA {
  color: #fefefe !important;
  width: 95px;
  margin-left: auto;
  margin-right: auto;
}

Top Bottom