[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar 2.7.4

No permission to download
I decided to stick with the simpler mod that puts a button under the avatar in profiles. Thanks anyway!

Nothing shows under UIX.Rekt theme. Wondering if there's any tricks of the trade to put up the button under the avatar.

Can't say, because I'm not using this style. Check template modifications for this add-on if there are any red numbers.

OK, so somewhere one of my permissions was messed up, not 100% which one as I did the blast all to on and low and behold it shows up nicely. Thanks for your help and a great addon.

BassMan updated Conversation Button under Avatar with a new update entry:

What's new in version 2.4.3:
If you're not using Font Awesome than you don't need this add-on.​

How to upgrade:
  • install the XML file
  • remove styles/bassman/conversationbutton folder

Read the rest of this update entry...

Only issue @BassMan I've noticed is there when opening a conversation in overlay there is no background to the overlay, this is happening on the default style too not just custom themes.

Only issue @BassMan I've noticed is there when opening a conversation in overlay there is no background to the overlay, this is happening on the default style too not just custom themes.
Check template modifications for this add-on if all numbers are green. Works fine on my forum:

upload_2015-5-26_2-32-11.webp

OK, found a bug in this in 1.4.7. On a regular conversation, sending a conversation doesn't refresh the page leading users to think that the message wasn't sent (basically the reply box isn't shown after convo is sent). Wondering if anyone's seen this. Disabling the plugin fixes this behaviour.

@BassMan

OK, found a bug in this in 1.4.7. On a regular conversation, sending a conversation doesn't refresh the page leading users to think that the message wasn't sent (basically the reply box isn't shown after convo is sent). Wondering if anyone's seen this. Disabling the plugin fixes this behaviour.

@BassMan
From FAQ tab:

Why I don't redirect to conversation page after creating one?
  • if you're using overlay function you won't be redirected to conversation page after creation, but will stay on same site, which is useful if you mostly send messages from postbit button. When you start a new conversation from conversation panel (or when clicking on default XenForo Start a Conversation link), you won't be redirected to conversation page too, but you'll get a quick notice in top of page that conversation has been created
  • if you don't like what you've read above, you can still use default XenForo redirect behaviour by setting the correct option in style properties for this add-on

From FAQ tab:

Why I don't redirect to conversation page after creating one?
  • if you're using overlay function you won't be redirected to conversation page after creation, but will stay on same site, which is useful if you mostly send messages from postbit button. When you start a new conversation from conversation panel (or when clicking on default XenForo Start a Conversation link), you won't be redirected to conversation page too, but you'll get a quick notice in top of page that conversation has been created
  • if you don't like what you've read above, you can still use default XenForo redirect behaviour by setting the correct option in style properties for this add-on

You're absolutely right and I came back just now to acknowledge that I should've read through the options more thoroughly. Apologies. Thanks for the deadly swift response. :)

Top Bottom