[Xen-Soluce] Staff Conversation

[Xen-Soluce] Staff Conversation 2.1.0

No permission to download

XenSoluce

XenSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Staff Conversation - Allow your users to invite a staff member into a conversation

Description :
  • This add-on allow your users to invite a staff member into a conversation.
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Invite staff
  • Style properties :
    • Enable with staff
      • Enable
      • Disable
    • Notice with staff :
      • Highligth
      • Important
      • Success
      • Warning
      • Error
Branding :
  • This add-on does not include branding.
Installation :

Read more about this resource...

Are there any permissions to set to enable this addon for users? I've installed it, however I can't see it in action. Thanks.

Are there any permissions to set to enable this addon for users? I've installed it, however I can't see it in action. Thanks.
Hello,

Look at your style properties : Styles properties = [Xen-Soluce] Staff Conversation

Regards, SyTry

That´s a neat one. Would it be possible to have a global setting in the acp, which moderators can be invited to a conversation? Since every moderator has some different tasks, not everyone should be invitable since it it adds even more workload to them. And since we all now, that users will primarly feel so important with their topics, they mostly will go straight for an admin - would be nice, if we could prevent this with a nice little option ;)

That´s a neat one. Would it be possible to have a global setting in the acp, which moderators can be invited to a conversation? Since every moderator has some different tasks, not everyone should be invitable since it it adds even more workload to them. And since we all now, that users will primarly feel so important with their topics, they mostly will go straight for an admin - would be nice, if we could prevent this with a nice little option ;)
Hello, so you want to select the moderators that can be invited via our option, right ? :)

Can you make a suggestion here please :

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom