[Xen-Soluce] Custom Prefixes & Banners

[Xen-Soluce] Custom Prefixes & Banners [Paid] 2.1.0 Fix 2

No permission to buy (€5.00)

XenSoluce

XenSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Custom Colors Picker - This add-on allows you to change the colors of your prefixes.

Description :
  • This add-on allows you to change the colors of your prefixes. You don't need to create CSS class now, you can do it more easily with our add-on !
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Select your color :
      • Color
      • Background
      • Border
Branding :
  • This add-on does not include branding.
Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy...

Read more about this resource...

🤔Dang, I didn't realize this was a relatively new add-on...

... not sure why I'd assumed it had been around for a while aye.
☝️😁Yeah so, both fixes were for two separate errors that had occurred (@)nzfsf.nz.

To my astonishment, Cruel Modz actually sorted both of them out in less than an hour after letting 'em know.

Imo it was bloody incredible! 😄 Still tripppin' me out.

Coz I'd pay top dollar for that kinda expedient support, and amazingly I wasn't treated like trash which a lot of others seem to do as a standard practice for some strange reason.

It's one thing payin' for an add-on but frankly I reckon high quality support services such as XenSoluce provides, is of at least equal, or possibly more value—especially when something goes wrong.

Really sucks waiting around for support whenever stuff go sideways and you're left stuck in the mud helplessly twiddling ya thumbs.

Right now I've been waiting about a month for DBTech to help sort out some kinda orphaned post error and tbh it feels like being ignored, like they simply couldnt give a funk and admittedly I might just ditch DBTech Shop & Credits altogether because being ignored this long feels as though DBTech simply doesn't value me as a customer.

The longer it takes for basic support to manifest—the more compelled I feel to bounce elsewhere. 😏Maybe to XenSoluce, since they also provide something I think is sorta like DBTech's Shop/Credz, yet XenSoluce's support is frickin' exceptional!

😂 However, bloody crikey guys! €3 for the Custom Colors Picker is absurd!

I'd happily pay €30 for the Custom Colors Picker add-on and then another €100+ just for the assurance of XenSoluce's support in case ever needed.

And couldn't give a ship what any one else sez. Because this is my subjective opinion and it is genuine.

From XenSoluce's simple acts as a service provider of not treating me as a customer like garbage and instead helping asap, the result of this has elicited a strong sense of loyalty from me for XenSoluce. I mean, I'm already casually promoting XenSoluce, frankly I reckon Cruel Modz & sytry are cool af and deserve my support too.

Anyways, thanks for reading, I'll conclude here.

~End of spontaneous rant~

Hello @Sanctum Staff

Saw your review for our add-on on XenForo today. Well, I can understand your dissatisfaction with the problem caused by a PHP version that is not compatible between your forum and our add-on. However, we have given you a solution, with no return. You've made a review on our add-on, which does not represent its functionalities. Again, we can understand that.

But, this add-on is working with PHP 7.4 and +, so that mean you have PHP 7.3 or -. I'm not saying that it's your fault, we forgot to add a required PHP version when building the add-on - it will be corrected for the next update coming.

XenForo system requirements allows PHP 7.0 and +, but 8.0 is recommanded :

Actually PHP 7.3, 7.4 and 8.0 are not being supported anymore, like I said above :

In conclusion, we forgot to check the PHP version when installing our add-on, which can happen to anyone, but the mistake is human. Don't say we're not trustworthy, because we do our utmost to solve any problems encountered with our add-ons, we add new features and keep our add-ons up to date to keep our customers happy. ;)

Anyway, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate. In addition, we'll be more careful when creating our add-ons to check that PHP versions are compatible before installation. (y)

Regards, SyTry

Screenshot_2024-01-26-09-03-09-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
🤔 Sounds like a frustrating experience.

However, frankly this "review" seems to be a weaponized 'heat of the moment' expression of the frustation and not really a constructive review at all.

Frustration sucks, and I'm sure most can appreciate this. Although imo it is completely unreasonable to point the finger and lay all blame on others. Because the inescapable fact is that it takes two to tango.

It is totally unfair attempting to publicly smear & sabotage a subjectively perceived cause of one's frustrations, and particularly so in this case as it simply does not seem there's any logically reasoned justification by any stretch of the imagination.

The "review" itself appears to be motivated by negatively charged emotive reactivity rather than being a rational expression and thus indicative of limbic system hijacking having occurred.

There is nothing inherently wrong with that, as it is natural and we all experience this temporary reactive state of irrationality from time to time.

Yet the fact is, allowing the transient irrationality state to determine our decisions and subsequent [re]-actions usually only leads to variably detrimental consequences overall for self as well as for other/s.

I wonder @Sanctum Staff , did you immediately seek assistance from @CRUEL-MODZ &/or @SyTry regarding the issue?

100% of my experiences with Xen-Soluce staff have proven to me their customer support is without a doubt well above the common standard and I am pretty sure that I'm not the only one who has noticed either. Wouldn't you agree? @cedric V

We all make mistakes, yet the most crucial factor is whether or not we wilfully assume our self-responsibilities & self-accountabilities by actively efforting towards correcting whatever errors we've made.

Thereby in so doing, we thusly prove ourselves to be of genuinely honourable character, therefore proving we are reliable individuals who are actually worthy of others trust.

Now from what I can see it is quite apparent @SyTry has indeed openly assumed full responsibility for a previously unknown & unintentional mistake and intends to correct it promptly.

In my subjective opinion this indicates that @SyTry is a genuinely honourable & reliable individual who is worthy of others trust.

Lastly I'll add that yesterday I had to do a major reversion of my site, after which I found that roughly one third of all the various different developer's add-ons we currently have installed had somehow reset and to my annoyance are now having to be set-up all over again.

Yet of all the add-ons that did not reset like this and instead have remained functioning exactly as intended, is the [Xen-Soluce] 'Custom Colors Picker'.

It is working perfectly. So, as far as I'm concerned, it is a fantastic add-on and Xen-Soluce is a very reliable high quality brand.

I consider both @CRUEL-MODZ & @SyTry to be exceptional developers and absolutely worthy of my trust.

Honestly I wish more individuals conducted theirselves as Xen-Soluce staff consistently do.

Thank you. That is all.

~End of rant~

XenSoluce updated [Xen-Soluce] Custom Prefixes & Banners with a new update entry:

Update 2.1.0

Changed :
  • Changed the add-on name from [Xen-Soluce] Custom Colors Picker to [Xen-Soluce] Custom Prefixes & Banners.
  • Changed the pricing from 3 Months - €3.00 / 6 Months - €5.00 / 12 Months - €7.00 to 3 Months - €5.00 / 6 Months - €8.00 / 12 Months - €12.00.
Added :
  • Added color gradient options. (@CuriousFiend (#Suggestion)
Removed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

100% of my experiences with Xen-Soluce staff have proven to me their customer support is without a doubt well above the common standard and I am pretty sure that I'm not the only one who has noticed either. Wouldn't you agree? @cedric V

We all make mistakes, yet the most crucial factor is whether or not we wilfully assume our self-responsibilities & self-accountabilities by actively efforting towards correcting whatever errors we've made.

Thereby in so doing, we thusly prove ourselves to be of genuinely honourable character, therefore proving we are reliable individuals who are actually worthy of others trust.

Now from what I can see it is quite apparent @SyTry has indeed openly assumed full responsibility for a previously unknown & unintentional mistake and intends to correct it promptly.

In my subjective opinion this indicates that @SyTry is a genuinely honourable & reliable individual who is worthy of others trust.

Lastly I'll add that yesterday I had to do a major reversion of my site, after which I found that roughly one third of all the various different developer's add-ons we currently have installed had somehow reset and to my annoyance are now having to be set-up all over again.

Yet of all the add-ons that did not reset like this and instead have remained functioning exactly as intended, is the [Xen-Soluce] 'Custom Colors Picker'.

It is working perfectly. So, as far as I'm concerned, it is a fantastic add-on and Xen-Soluce is a very reliable high quality brand.

I consider both @CRUEL-MODZ & @SyTry to be exceptional developers and absolutely worthy of my trust.

Honestly I wish more individuals conducted theirselves as Xen-Soluce staff consistently do.

Thank you. That is all.

~End of rant~
this has been my experience as well — in less than 24 hours, a conflict with an existing mod (mentioned above) had an update and a fix!

excellent work guys :)

Top Bottom