1. 2.2
Additional requirements
PHP 8.0+
Updates duration
3 Months - €5.00 / 6 Months - €8.00 / 12 Months - €12.00
Visible branding
No
Description :
  • This add-on allows you to customize your prefixes and your banners. You don't need to create CSS class now, you can do it more easily with our add-on !
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Select your color :
      • Color
      • Background
      • Border
      • FA icon
  • Compatible with :
    • Prefixes (threads & resources)
    • User groups (user banner styling)
Branding :
  • This add-on does not include branding.
Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy the src/addons/XenSoluce/CustomColorsPicker directory to your server.
  • From the AdminCP install the add-on.
Note :
  • xs_ccp_resource.webp
    xs_ccp_resource.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 359
  • xs_ccp_thread.webp
    xs_ccp_thread.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 351
  • xs_ccp_view.webp
    xs_ccp_view.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 345
  • xs_ccp_user_groups.webp
    xs_ccp_user_groups.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 322
  • xs_ccp_fa_duotone.webp
    xs_ccp_fa_duotone.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 271
  • xs_ccp_fa_light.webp
    xs_ccp_fa_light.webp
    29 KB · Views: 259
  • xs_ccp_fa_regular.webp
    xs_ccp_fa_regular.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 250
  • xs_ccp_fa_solid.webp
    xs_ccp_fa_solid.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 293
Reactions: SyTry and CedricV
Author
XenSoluce
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

3.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from XenSoluce

Latest updates

1. Update 2.1.0 Fix 2

Changed : Missing Fa icon (@CuriousFiend #Report) Trying to access array offset on value of...
  2. Update 2.1.0 Fix 1

Changed : Conflict with Prefix Essentials addon (@Cicada #Report) Added : N/A Removed : N/A...
  3. Update 2.1.0

Changed : Changed the add-on name from [Xen-Soluce] Custom Colors Picker to [Xen-Soluce] Custom...

Latest reviews

Highly recommended! Excellent, easy to use mod that takes the guesswork (and code) out of adding your own custom prefixes. In addition, the developers are VERY responsive to support requests and bugs have been addressed in a quick and timely manner. Well done!
I really wish I didn't have to leave this review and that I could comment on the add-on itself. Neither option is possible. When installed on our forum, this add-on hard-crashed the site. It broke not only the front-facing part, but the Admin Control Panel, forcing us to remove it via the server.

It seems that the add-on, aside from mentioning nowhere on its page that it required a specific version of PHP, did not include any check when installed to make sure it was compatible. If it were documented, I would take a mea culpa for just not paying attention—but the fact it wasn't, as well as that basic safeguards which I have never seen any add-on lack were not taken, is frankly unacceptable.

Do not buy this, do not buy from this creator. Do not trust someone who cannot include basic precautions to make fundamental alterations to your website.
XenSoluce
XenSoluce
Too bad that you didn't let us help you for this, we are always here for our customers. We did forget to add a check for the PHP version, coming next update. Anyway, if you have questions feel free to ask us..
Imho, this add-on is pretty cool.

The visual difference between the stock standard XF prefixes <vs> the customized prefixes this add-on enables—is quite noticable, and there is no doubt the customized prefixes definitely look a lot better than the stock XF prefixes.

😄I mean, obviously they're still just prefixes, but the 'Custom Colors Picker' add-on allows for optionally customizing up to 3 separate colours as well as optionally adding any of 4 types of font awesome icons too.

Tbh I reckon stuff like this ought to be integrated with the XF systems as a standard.

Regardless, [XenSoluce] 'Custom Colors Picker' add-on gets the full 5/5 stars from me.😁👍
XenSoluce
XenSoluce
Thanks for your review, glad you like it !
Top Bottom