[Xen-Soluce] Advanced User Profile

[Xen-Soluce] Advanced User Profile [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy (€15.00)

XenSoluce

XenSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Advanced User Profile - Display the content of your profile tabs in widgets.

Description :
  • This add-on allows you to display the content of your profile tabs in widgets. Basic tabs by XenForo are implemented in the add-on by default, you can also define your own widgets to display them on your profiles !
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Cooldown Period
    • Tabulations :
      • Add :
        • Tab type :
          • Normal :
            • Title
            • Tab key
            • Link
            • Template name
            • Display condition
            • Enable
            • Display...

Read more about this resource...

MarenLBC

What happens on mobile? Do the widgets simply not show? In addition does it stop content from being displayed in two positions e.g. original location and widget?

MarenLBC

Does this add-on impact the member stats? Since installing it, all the member stats show. When I remove them from template modifications they still show. So I have Xenforo Resources, AMS, and a slew of other things in the member stats on the profile that I do not want to show.

CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

Does this add-on impact the member stats? Since installing it, all the member stats show. When I remove them from template modifications they still show. So I have Xenforo Resources, AMS, and a slew of other things in the member stats on the profile that I do not want to show.
Yes it's normal, you have to add the tabs in question in the panel (profiles/tabs), I have started a conversation with you.
Exemple for Resource :
Add tab -> Normal :

Title : Resources
Tab key : resources
Link : resources/authors
Display condition : $xf.visitor.canViewResources() AND $user.xfrm_resource_count
Display order : 15

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ