[Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Duration

[Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Duration [Paid] 2.1.2 Fix 4

No permission to buy (€10.00)
For me the most important part of the subscription is the usergroup ugrade. With default settings works fine in the meaning of, when a subscription expires the system downgrades the member to the original usergroup. Does this addon works fine with this? eg selecting 2 months will downgrade the buyer in 2 months, selecting 3 months will downgrade the buyer in 3 months?

View attachment 239570

Thank you
Chris
Hello, yes this is the purpose of this add-on. It just expand the default system from XenForo 👍

Regards, SyTry

Currently, the duration is not added to the remaining duration for a user upgrade.
For example, the duration of an upgrade is 12 months.
If a user pays for the upgrade 1 month before it's due, the upgrade is only valid for 12 months. Meaning the 1 month is "lost".

Is is possible to add on to remaining duration? So that the user gets 13 months.

Currently, the duration is not added to the remaining duration for a user upgrade.
For example, the duration of an upgrade is 12 months.
If a user pays for the upgrade 1 month before it's due, the upgrade is only valid for 12 months. Meaning the 1 month is "lost".

Is is possible to add on to remaining duration? So that the user gets 13 months.
Hello, tagging @CRUEL-MODZ about this ;)

Regards, SyTry

Can I ask how this handles recurring payments pse?

As an example I have a recurring upgrade with the default of 1 month but options for 6 and 12 months. If a user selects 12 months as the default what will happen when they get to the expiry date? Will it then move them onto the default of 1 month or recognise that they initially selected 12?

Hello,

Can I ask how this handles recurring payments pse?

As an example I have a recurring upgrade with the default of 1 month but options for 6 and 12 months. If a user selects 12 months as the default what will happen when they get to the expiry date? Will it then move them onto the default of 1 month or recognise that they initially selected 12?
The recurring payment follows the selected duration,
for example if the duration is 12 months the next payment will add 12 months to the duration of the subscription, if the selected duration is 1 day the next payment will increase the subscription by 1 day, etc...,

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom