[Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Pro

[Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Pro [Paid] 2.1.4 Fix 1

No permission to buy (€20.00)
If the upgrade is a recurring payment (for example: $10/month), is there a new invoice created for each recurring payment or a single invoice with a start/end date?

Hello,

If the upgrade is a recurring payment (for example: $10/month), is there a new invoice created for each recurring payment or a single invoice with a start/end date?
I've already been asked, at the beginning I said yes but visible no after some test it didn't generate a new invoice :'(

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

I've already been asked, at the beginning I said yes but visible no after some test it didn't generate a new invoice :'(

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Ah, that's a shame. In a lot of countries, you will need individual invoices for every payment for accounting purposes and none of the add-ons so far that I've seen seem to be able to generate those.

@XenSoluce this seems like a good opportunity for you. If you can update it to generate individual invoices for every recurring payment, you'll have at least 1 more customer (me) :D

Hello,

Ah, that's a shame. In a lot of countries, you will need individual invoices for every payment for accounting purposes and none of the add-ons so far that I've seen seem to be able to generate those.

@XenSoluce this seems like a good opportunity for you. If you can update it to generate individual invoices for every recurring payment, you'll have at least 1 more customer (me) :D
Can you make a suggestion : https://xen-soluce.com/forums/suggestions.80/ ?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Can we have a DEMO somewhere to see how it works now?

I'm ready to purchase, but I need it to generate a invoice for each user upgrade also recurring invoices as well as a list of ALL invoices each users has since the ADD ON was installed, is that how it works?

Can we have a DEMO somewhere to see how it works now?

I'm ready to purchase, but I need it to generate a invoice for each user upgrade also recurring invoices as well as a list of ALL invoices each users has since the ADD ON was installed, is that how it works?
Hello, tagging @CRUEL-MODZ for this! :)

Regards, SyTry

Hello,
@XenSoluce anything you will look into, ready to purchase if it works like I want it?
The billing option was only generated for active/expired subscriptions, but I was asked to generate an invoice for recurring subscriptions as well, so I added that.

Unfortunately the generation of invoices for recurring subscriptions will only be generated when the addon is installed,

Your members will have the list of invoices for the old active/expired subscription but not for the recurring subscription,
Once the addon is installed, for the renewals (recurring subscription), it will have an invoice generated,

For the demo, we had one, but we had a problem with the server, and we had to reinstall everything, I have not yet reinstalled the demo, I can install it only Friday, sorry

Regards,

I bought this plugin form the seller and installed it, looks straight forward. I have one problem it don't list the invoices. I asked for help but it seems he is unable to help with just a simple request to get that link that list the invoices.

He said I had TONS of MOD's installed and that's what course the problem, over and out, radio silence.
Hello, sorry but your misunderstanding my friend. He said that you have others add-ons that modify the same template, so our template modifications are not applying correctly.

We respond to all our requests but we are not all the time on our computer, this is why you have no answer from us.

Have a look to your PM on our forum.

Regards, SyTry

All good, the developer of this MOD has been helpful and sorted the minor installation issues I had out.

Works like explained, really a good and simple way to generate invoices.

Only thing missing is a Printable version of the invoice AND to set the width and high for the logo. 👍

Top Bottom