[Xen-Soluce] User Moods Manager

[Xen-Soluce] User Moods Manager [Paid] 2.2.1 Fix 7

No permission to buy (€20.00)
I mean the mood indicated on the forum for all users, not the one from the admin panel.
You mean this :
xs_umm_member_tooltip-webp.209152

Yes, I mean the text just after the emoticon. But for "Ohh", no problem. Apparently I expressed myself incorrectly, sorry.
Ohhh ok aha, you need to translate it in your ACP : admin.php?languages/
Capture d'écran 2024-01-09 185743.webp

In Language you select "French" or the one you want, and in Add-on you select "[Xen-Soluce] User Moods Manager", or you can search for the phrase you want to translate : xs_umm_*** ;)

So I can translate all the mood phrases for the French members of my forum? Examples: Lucky, bad ass, tired, etc. Sorry, I'm a little heavy. :notworthy:
Otherwise technically to translate, I know how to proceed. :)

Another example, below we can read "Inlove" just below "Mood".

xs_umm_news_feed.webp

Can I make it appear on the forum in French: "Amoureuse"? The phrases are not directly embedded with the image? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi,

So I can translate all the mood phrases for the French members of my forum? Examples: Lucky, bad ass, tired, etc. Sorry, I'm a little heavy. :notworthy:

Another example, below we can read "Inlove"

View attachment 296474

Can I make it appear on the forum in French: "Amoureuse"? The phrases are not directly embedded with the image? :rolleyes:
No, you can only translate phrases like Mood, Select the mood you are currently etc., but moods are images, so it's up to you to find the images. In the module, no images are supplied, but you can find some on this addon in the XF1 version: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenmoods.10/ then it's up to you to translate the images.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hi,

No, you can only translate phrases like Mood, Select the mood you are currently etc., but moods are images, so it's up to you to find the images. In the module, no images are supplied, but you can find some on this addon in the XF1 version: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenmoods.10/ then it's up to you to translate the images.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Hi Cruel-Modz :), okay I was a little suspicious and I wanted to be sure. So I'm going to download the pack you told me about and then I'm going to see what I'm going to do. Maybe I would call on a professional for the French translation, I'll see. And for the purchase of this addon, I will study the question if I will still be tempted or not.
Thank you very much for the information! (y) Best regards.

Another example, below we can read "Inlove" just below "Mood".

View attachment 296474

Hey, for this you need to change the "Title" of the mood from your ACP :
xs_umm_add-webp.209149

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom