[Xen-Soluce] Required Custom Fields On Upgrade

[Xen-Soluce] Required Custom Fields On Upgrade [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy (€5.00)
In my case when I say personal information I have to be able to see it and more to modify it, otherwise it will be said that the site in question steals my identity, personal and very sensitive information is why users must have the possibility to see and modify it
That´s not our situation. Wether legally, nor with our member base. As said, that´s no legal requirement, even in france. Of course you are forced to give a member every information about stored personal data, you have to delete those on request and legitmate purpose and also you have to hand the stored informations over when requested. But in no way you are (legally) forced to do, as you have outlined above. Would be the same as going in your hardware store and to request to change your adress to 55 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris - as long as you aren´t the president of france, this won´t happen ;)

Okay, but they can at least see them, right? What I can do is once they have completed, on the same page they can see the information entered.

And besides if I ask to change my address, they will change my address, it's in their interest to do so and I'm not talking about legalizing or not, it's just in the database for a comment when it has the real information it's much better

Okay, but they can at least see them, right? What I can do is once they have completed, on the same page they can see the information entered.
That´s correct, but we´ll display the data to them on their member profiles. Needs a bit of customisation, but that way it fits better for us.
And besides if I ask to change my address, they will change my address, it's in their interest to do so
As said, we have different use cases for the add-on. When someone orders something and outlines the product specs there, then it could be a bad surprise, when he edited that specs in the meantime. So, no - it´s not always in the best interest to make this fields editable ;)

That´s correct, but we´ll display the data to them on their member profiles. Needs a bit of customisation, but that way it fits better for us.
All right, I'll add it for the next update so 2.0.4, because 2.0.3 is already ready.
As said, we have different use cases for the add-on. When someone orders something and outlines the product specs there, then it could be a bad surprise, when he edited that specs in the meantime. So, no - it´s not always in the best interest to make this fields editable ;)
Yes, if it's an order form okay, but for personal information it's not great.

This will be optional right? because we don't need this feature, we like how the current version 2.0.2 is working.
Hello,

Version 2.0.4 will include what it wants but will not change the way you are currently using it. In addition I will use the field already present: "Edit only once" if this box is checked it will display the information and the user will not be able to edit them all simply. But the page will try again the same if you do not check this box.

in what he says will have it will have the redirection anyway but the user will have more link, but if he returns to the link he will still be able to modify the information already entered, but actually he will no longer have the link!

Hello,

After thinking about it, what's the point of doing this, because in any case it will be redirected to the page to fill in the fields ask, so no need to do that.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom