[Xen-Soluce] Advanced User Profile

[Xen-Soluce] Advanced User Profile [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy (€15.00)

XenSoluce

XenSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Advanced User Profile - Display the content of your profile tabs in widgets.

Description :
  • This add-on allows you to display the content of your profile tabs in widgets. Basic tabs by XenForo are implemented in the add-on by default, you can also define your own widgets to display them on your profiles !
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Cooldown Period
    • Tabulations :
      • Add :
        • Tab type :
          • Normal :
            • Title
            • Tab key
            • Link
            • Template name
            • Display condition
            • Enable
            • Display...

Read more about this resource...

What happens on mobile? Do the widgets simply not show? In addition does it stop content from being displayed in two positions e.g. original location and widget?

Does this add-on impact the member stats? Since installing it, all the member stats show. When I remove them from template modifications they still show. So I have Xenforo Resources, AMS, and a slew of other things in the member stats on the profile that I do not want to show.

Hello,

Does this add-on impact the member stats? Since installing it, all the member stats show. When I remove them from template modifications they still show. So I have Xenforo Resources, AMS, and a slew of other things in the member stats on the profile that I do not want to show.
Yes it's normal, you have to add the tabs in question in the panel (profiles/tabs), I have started a conversation with you.
Exemple for Resource :
Add tab -> Normal :

Title : Resources
Tab key : resources
Link : resources/authors
Display condition : $xf.visitor.canViewResources() AND $user.xfrm_resource_count
Display order : 15

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

In the picture, it shows the widgets to the right of the user profile.

Is it possible to have them back in the left hand side like in XenForo 1.x?

Hello,

In the picture, it shows the widgets to the right of the user profile.

Is it possible to have them back in the left hand side like in XenForo 1.x?
Unfortunately not, but I can create an option in the style properties ^^

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Thanks so much for this wonderful add-on. I love being able to move the tabs to the left! The threads feature is amazing too.

I have one question/suggestion for a potential feature. Is it possible to add an additional tab type that is for "participated threads"? I want to be able to choose specific forums just like the threads tab does, but instead of showing the threads that a user has started, show any threads they have posted in.

If this won't be made an official feature, I'd also be happy with any tips how I can modify the templates to make it happen.

Hello,

Thanks so much for this wonderful add-on. I love being able to move the tabs to the left! The threads feature is amazing too.

I have one question/suggestion for a potential feature. Is it possible to add an additional tab type that is for "participated threads"? I want to be able to choose specific forums just like the threads tab does, but instead of showing the threads that a user has started, show any threads they have posted in.

If this won't be made an official feature, I'd also be happy with any tips how I can modify the templates to make it happen.
Yes, such a function can be added to this addon, and will work in the same way as the thread type, but instead of displaying only the threads started by the user, it will display the threads that the user has reply, but that the user is not the thread creator.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Is it possible to include both threads started and posted in with an "and" conditional statement? I would like to use it to track RPG threads by users, and sometimes a user will start a threads too so it would be awesome to have them in one place.

In any case, thanks so much! Can I anticipate this being added as a feature, or can you show me what to change in the templates?

Is it possible to include both threads started and posted in with an "and" conditional statement? I would like to use it to track RPG threads by users, and sometimes a user will start a threads too so it would be awesome to have them in one place.
Okay, I can add a "Not only threads started" option to a thread type, which will add threads that the user hasn't necessarily started.

In any case, thanks so much! Can I anticipate this being added as a feature, or can you show me what to change in the templates?
No, this will be an addon feature ^^.

One other thing...Could thread tabs, like normal tabs, have the display condition box? I'd like to hide certain tabs based on user group.

Hello,

One other thing...Could thread tabs, like normal tabs, have the display condition box? I'd like to hide certain tabs based on user group.
Yes, it's possible, but it might be better to add an option allowing you to select the user groups that are not allowed to see this tab.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Yes, it's possible, but it might be better to add an option allowing you to select the user groups that are not allowed to see this tab.
Apologies for the lack of clarity — instead of being hidden based on the viewer's group, I meant being hidden based on the profile's group. My user groups are split between players and characters, so, for character profiles, I'd like to be able to show the RPG tracker tab, but it doesn't need to be visible on player accounts.

Apologies for the lack of clarity — instead of being hidden based on the viewer's group, I meant being hidden based on the profile's group. My user groups are split between players and characters, so, for character profiles, I'd like to be able to show the RPG tracker tab, but it doesn't need to be visible on player accounts.
Ok, well I'll add the input to set a condition like normal tabs

Hello, when I updated the addon, I had a couple errors.

First, the tab names were missing on the tabulation list (see last three boxes):

1688534915955.webp

Second, when I tried to update a thread tab, I got this error:

1688534850257.webp

I was able to update non-thread tabs without any errors.

Top Bottom