[Xen-Soluce] Profile Customization

[Xen-Soluce] Profile Customization [Paid] 2.2.0 Fix 3

No permission to buy (€7.00)
Hey, I am using this code to make my navigation drop down when you hover the mouse over.
But when I use your add-on and change the different color profiles it makes the Navigation links turn white instead of the default color.
Do you know how I can fix this?
111.webp1111111111.webp

1111111111111111111111.webp

The problem doesn't show on all of the color profiles, but it does on a lot of them.

22222222222222.webp22222222222.webp

Hey, I am using this code to make my navigation drop down when you hover the mouse over.
But when I use your add-on and change the different color profiles it makes the Navigation links turn white instead of the default color.
Do you know how I can fix this?
View attachment 269440View attachment 269441

View attachment 269444

View attachment 269442View attachment 269443
Hello, sorry for the delay I was on vacation. Are you still having that issue ?
And only when you enable the add-on ? Did you change something in the add-on settings ?

Regards, SyTry

Getting this error when trying to install:
Code:
XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: MySQL statement prepare error [1064]: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '0)' at line 4 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/XenSoluce/ProfileCustomization/Setup.php at line 77
XenSoluce\ProfileCustomization\Setup->installStep1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 62
XenSoluce\ProfileCustomization\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 29
XenSoluce\ProfileCustomization\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 419
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Hello,

Getting this error when trying to install:
Code:
XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: MySQL statement prepare error [1064]: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '0)' at line 4 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/XenSoluce/ProfileCustomization/Setup.php at line 77
XenSoluce\ProfileCustomization\Setup->installStep1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 62
XenSoluce\ProfileCustomization\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 29
XenSoluce\ProfileCustomization\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 419
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
I answered you directly on Xen-Soluce.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

I'm a little confused on how to get this addon working?
I gave my user group permissions to use, but none of the saved changes seem to be appearing on the profile.

Top Bottom