[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar 2.7.4

No permission to download
Check settings again (and read extra instructions below options you enable), check the local Font Awesome path again, check if you're setting the right style, press CTRL+F5 to refresh your forum (or clear browser cache too; if you're using Cloudflare you might need to wait a bit more).

Otherwise pm me at least your forum url.

Not sure what problem you have. Maybe the fix for FlatAwesome style will fix this (check FAQ at the bottom: [cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar). For more help I will need admin access to see what is going on.
I have checked all settings and made sure that the font awesome files are in the correct directory. It still just shows up as "Contact" under the profile. Not as an icon. The link for my forum is www.RivalForums.com .

Something funny it going on with that addon. Check the thread for my description of the issue. I get multiple copies of uploaded files for some addons. I upload everything now and then just use the "old school" and select all the .xml files to install multiple addons

Something funny it going on with that addon. Check the thread for my description of the issue. I get multiple copies of uploaded files for some addons. I upload everything now and then just use the "old school" and select all the .xml files to install multiple addons
Sorry, don't understand what is the issue.

Have never had a problem with Chris's addon ... have found the problem was due to me being inattentive and not noticing the files aren't hosted on XF any more.

There is a problem, but it doesn't show itself. Addons install just fine when using the zip file upload but then when you look in your file directory on your server you will see that in /library there is a /library /js /styles etc directory where those files were placed, then the older version files are still in the original location, so techincally the addon is running on those files. So far what odd is that i haven't seen it messing with any functionality, or rather, I didn't prior to fixing it. It doesn't seem to affect all addons, but for me it was happening with AndyB's and Jaxel's. So this is getting way off topic but anyways it would not affect this addon (Conversation Button) because that's only an .xml file so it doesn't matter.

I like the idea, however when I now start a conversation which is not via the popup, when I press send it just closes the browser/tab. Its fine when I disable the addon.

Top Bottom