Lack of interest Custom title thread on Google Search

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Dorin

Hello XenForo Team,
I have suggestions about the show title on Google Search. if short title thread then titlebar will be displayed and if long title thread titlebar will be remove.

This is title thread XenForo Default:

1.webp

This is title thread XenForo after change:

2.webp

P/s: if you have used to Wordpress SEO by Yoast plugin you will see this function. Thank you, i hope will be see it on XenForo 1.5 release!

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've liked it; but it'll be useful ONLY if it works on 'new threads'. I'd not want to enable it on a forum that has already indexed several thousands of titles.

I've liked it; but it'll be useful ONLY if it works on 'new threads'. I'd not want to enable it on a forum that has already indexed several thousands of titles.
That wouldn't cause any problem. But i understand why you would be paranoid :)

But i understand why you would be paranoid
With Google at the top, I guess I'll continue to be paranoid. Any change you make; and you never know if it's going in your favor. I'd not mess with the titles and urls anymore. :)

Top Bottom