Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
@Stuart Wright, I'll most likely need access to debug. Please send me a PC and I can help you further.

@Rambro, the add-on works fine under 1.2. The only thing it can't do is add to Redactor.

@Stuart Wright, I'll most likely need access to debug. Please send me a PC and I can help you further.

@Rambro, the add-on works fine under 1.2. The only thing it can't do is add to Redactor.
Weird. Something must have gotten screwed up with my install. Might have to give it another try. But there's still no button access, right? Its only the manual entering of the codes?

It's possible that BB code parsing is being cached (if that option is enabled). The cache needs to be expired when updating a BB code (if this add-on doesn't do it). The "poor man's" version would be to just truncate the table.

It's possible that BB code parsing is being cached (if that option is enabled). The cache needs to be expired when updating a BB code (if this add-on doesn't do it). The "poor man's" version would be to just truncate the table.
*takes note to flush cache*

Weird. Something must have gotten screwed up with my install. Might have to give it another try. But there's still no button access, right? Its only the manual entering of the codes?
Yes. I may do a much smaller update than I had original planned due to the previous month being 60-70 hour weeks at work with school.

Jeremy, for quotes, we have
HTML:
<blockquote class="quoteContainer">
but for spoilers we have
HTML:
<blockquote>
Do you think you need to add the quoteContainer class to spoiler blockquotes?
I do because the formatting is not great with a margin: 0;

If you happen to have the "cacheBbCodeTree" option enabled in the Admin CP which was a new feature in XenForo 1.2, then new BB codes will not automatically parse in posts that have already been cached.

You can either disable that option or truncate the xf_bb_code_parse_cache table.

Top Bottom