Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
Hello, how add a button with xenforo 1.2.x please ?

I have that but not work:
Dkjc7Bd.jpg

Yes, when I'm not working 70 hour weeks + school. Work is slowing down so I am getting some more free time outside of homework and work.

I'm finally upgrading XF on my site from 1.1.5 to 1.2.3. I did the upgrade in a virtual machine first to test it. I'm using BBCM 1.3.7.1 and Brogan's Custom BB Code XML files. I'm having two issues:

1. "Do not parse if content is empty" no longer works. This option is under the "Parser configuration" tab in the custom BB code edit page. If the option is unchecked an empty custom BB code will get parsed however its relevant code is not outputted.
2. The styles changed for the custom BB codes, most noticeably on the spoiler code. Is there a way to revert them? If not, where I should look so I can change those styles?

I'm not sure what the support status is of the "unofficial" versions of BBCM past 1.3.4, however this is a great add-on and I wish it were built-in to XenForo itself.

There is no index on the kingk_bbcm table, and this, I think is contributing to our slow queries.
The tag field should be set up as the primary key, right? There is no problem enforcing a unique property in the database, is there?

Top Bottom