CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
Presumably your style is up to date and compatible with the version of XenForo you are running?

If you can't merge, you will need to revert and reapply your customisations.

Quick and easy question I hope. I have a gap with multiple articles displayed. It seems to always want to push one down. I've played with margin and width % as well as padding so now I'm in search of another checkbox setting lmao.

Screenshot:

ctascreen.webp

That appears to be some sort of width issue.

I would need a link though to be able to inspect the code.

just walked in from work and have noticed this error pop up on the homepage

Template Errors: cta_featuredthreads_featured
  1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/proutie87/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 893:
    892: ';
    893: foreach ($gfnStaff AS $user)
    894: {

2. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/proutie87/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 954:
    953: ';
    954: foreach ($gfnStaff AS $user)
    955: {
any idea how to fix this?

In each thread, there is a link to " href="blabla/topicblabla.23486/featuredthreadimages" .

/featuredthreadimages has a 403 permission for guest and Bots.

So guest an bots don´t need that directory but bots post al lot of 403 Error bei accessing that link.

Is it possible to to remove that link to guests and bots?

nofollow means that link source don't give link power to link target. A bot can follow a nofollow link.
Why not remove that link for guests?

I just had to double check my code as I couldn't remember whether I had explicitly blocked guests from being able to feature and update threads.

As I have, those links can be wrapped in a guest conditional statement.

Is there a way for the featured thread to keep the individual member's view permissions? For instance, I've read all the threads I've featured, but whenever I click on one, it always takes me to the first post.

There is no read marking data applied to the various links; the link is always to the first post in the thread.

I keep getting an error with the latest version of CTA with 1.4.2, in one specific forum, being my announcements:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '48247' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: anthony, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `ct...', Array)
#3 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('cta_ft_featured...', Array)
#4 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(150): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(31): CTA_FeaturedThreads_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_automaticallyFeatureThread()
#8 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(21): CTA_FeaturedThreads_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave()
#9 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(453): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave()
#10 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave()
#11 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(728): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#12 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#13 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#14 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/forums/announcements.29/add-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(13) {
    ["prefix_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["title"] => string(8) "Complete"
    ["message_html"] => string(565) "<p>This upgrade is completed. Please report anything stage or odd within the help desk forum, though take into account the known issues I am still working on:</p><ul>
<li>Conversation lock doesn't show when PC locked.</li>
</ul><p><b>New Features</b></p><p><br></p><p>Not so much new, but profile posts are now visible within the sidebar on both the homepage and forum home. You can interact directly with profile posts via that area, without having to leave the page. You can like and reply to them directly by choosing the ... to the bottom right of each.</p>
"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(62) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/forums/announcements.29/create-thread"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "b62285261346e01d3d8ad67a992cf242"
    ["watch_thread"] => string(1) "1"
    ["watch_thread_state"] => string(1) "1"
    ["discussion_open"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_set"] => array(2) {
      ["discussion_open"] => string(1) "1"
      ["sticky"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(40) "/c/forums/announcements.29/create-thread"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Are you trying to feature a thread?

Is this a forum which has automatic featuring (all) enabled?

It is automatic, yes. It seems to be having an issue for some reason only in that forum AND when I have @Chris D moderator checkpoint running. Though it does post in other forums when his add-on runs... just not this one for some reason.

Top Bottom