Creating custom user group banner CSS

Creating custom user group banner CSS

So I can't just upload an image and use it as a banner, I have to mess with code?

I really would like to use my own image, tried all of the suggestions but it is not working for me. Can some body suggest some some CSS so I can use my own image. I am on 1.3.1.

Thanks

Last edited:
not works for me what code goes to extra CSS template and what code goes in
Edit User Group??

but still all registerd user have same name, how to do it for each ones with diferent name in banner??

Banners are configured per user group, not per user. So you would need to create additional user groups to accommodate for different banners.

Is it possible to add a link to a user banner?

For example, if a forum has a user banner for Premium Member, is it possible to make it a link pointing to Account Upgrades (and the link only being active if a user is not yet a Premium Member)?

Hi Brogan

Great tutorial, thank you for that! I'm just wondering, how would I make the banner just one colour? I don't like the gradient effect, it doesn't match my modern and simplistic style.

Many thanks :)

It's a default template.

View attachment 74767

It's working, thank you so much! However, it's displaying the "Staff Member" banner - how do I disable that for administrators? and remove the user title "Administrator"

1310eb73d201898a95e5f7c285c892ab.png

Top Bottom