1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating custom user group banner CSS

It's a wrap

1. Brogan
    Compatible XF Versions:
    These instructions will explain how to create your own custom CSS for user banners.

Give the banner a title:
    banner-title.PNG

Choose a class name for your custom class, in this example we are using my-style.
    Add it to the custom CSS field for the user group, like so:

custom-field.PNG

If you want the banners to...
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource.

Recent Reviews

1. MikeMpls
    MikeMpls
    5/5,
    Thanks much, this helped with a custom prefix button. Turns out I had the basic CSS correct, just wasn't referencing it correctly, and the clue was here. :)
  2. LazosPlaying
    LazosPlaying
    4/5,
    It totally works!
    But it would be nice if you would explain how to setup that "premium member" banner look.
    It is not showing like that to me, but ok.

4 star rating :D
  3. Texan_Slayer
    Texan_Slayer
    2/5,
    nothing worked :/ i tried doing exactly as it said to do and it didn't work for some reason. this frustrating
  4. Rudy
    Rudy
    5/5,
    Another fine Brogan Tutorialâ„¢. This is helpful for creating a banner that will stand out against the many different colored themes we use, and not blend in with the others when they stack.
  5. James W.
    James W.
    5/5,
    Searched everywhere for this and couldn't find anything until I hit this from a random thread. Very helpful for people who are looking to do it without a mod!
  6. ESAD
    ESAD
    5/5,
    Yes, very helpful. Thanks! I was looking all over for this info, and I just don't know what else to say about a little tip like this but golly, I love it to death! 150 characters! Woohoo!
  7. RAHSTYLES
    RAHSTYLES
    5/5,
    This was helpful
  8. JUB JUB
    JUB JUB
    5/5,
    Helpful
  9. Majestic
    Majestic
    5/5,
    Thanks this was very useful and easy to follow.
  10. DaniD
    DaniD
    5/5,
    Very helpful.