Creating custom user group banner CSS

Creating custom user group banner CSS

Cancel that. It started working now. ?? It's now showing with the posts so it's all good.

Thank you TürkBinGazi

I've done this multiple times over, exactly as worded. I've tried all other methods that are said in this thread and I get nothing.

I just get a blank bar (mind you I got rid of the gradient). Even with the gradient, no color is seen. No matter what color I use.

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 10.00.46 PM.webp

EDIT: Got it to work, after 4 days of trying.

Last edited:
Not really helpful. Just telling you to put that in the custom CSS. But when I do and I tag a player with it, it just says nothing. How is this helpful?

Anyone able to help? I am following the tutorials but my image isnt showing up. I am trying to do the custom css banner with an image from my files

If you don't add any banner text then it won't show.

You will need to use additional CSS to hide the text if you just want to display images.

If you don't add any banner text then it won't show.

You will need to use additional CSS to hide the text if you just want to display images.
Thank you i figure it out. But now i have another issue how do i get it to hide on mobile? I tried to copy the code you had but it just removes the banner from desktop and mobile

Top Bottom