XF 1.3 Creating a blog like page with xenporta

Status
Not open for further replies.
The general process with XenPorta would be to make sure the block is configured:

Admin CP -> Home -> Blocks

And then make sure it's placed in your layout:

Admin CP -> Home -> Layouts

That is how you construct your portal in XenPorta.

The general process with XenPorta would be to make sure the block is configured:

Admin CP -> Home -> Blocks

And then make sure it's placed in your layout:

Admin CP -> Home -> Layouts

That is how you construct your portal in XenPorta.

It is there, but the thing is, it isnt showing up, other blocks I tested work but this one does not appear, I even reinstalled xenporta.

Now I am seeing this when I go to my main page:

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = '' at line 11 in /home4/mineshin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  6. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  7. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  8. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/mineshin/public_html/index.php at line 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom