1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Creating a blog like page with xenporta

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by xXMaTTHDXx, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXMaTTHDXx

xXMaTTHDXx Member

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The general process with XenPorta would be to make sure the block is configured:

Admin CP -> Home -> Blocks

And then make sure it's placed in your layout:

Admin CP -> Home -> Layouts

That is how you construct your portal in XenPorta.
  3. xXMaTTHDXx

xXMaTTHDXx Member

It is there, but the thing is, it isnt showing up, other blocks I tested work but this one does not appear, I even reinstalled xenporta.
  4. xXMaTTHDXx

xXMaTTHDXx Member

Now I am seeing this when I go to my main page:

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = '' at line 11 in /home4/mineshin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
    5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
    6. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
    7. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
    8. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
    9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
    10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
    11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/mineshin/public_html/index.php at line 13
  5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You will need to post any questions about XenPorta in the add-on's thread.
    Amaury likes this.
  6. xXMaTTHDXx

xXMaTTHDXx Member

@Mike will you be able to help me though
  7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

As stated, please ask the developer for support.
    Amaury likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.