Here's the error:

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 164
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->set() in XenForo/Model/Style.php at line 434
XenForo_Model_Style->rebuildStyleCache() in XenForo/DataWriter/Style.php at line 171
XenForo_DataWriter_Style->_rebuildCache() in XenForo/DataWriter/Style.php at line 162
XenForo_DataWriter_Style->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 699
XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->updatePropertyCacheInStyle() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 632
XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->rebuildPropertyCacheInStyleAndChildren() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2316
XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2187
XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2120
XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportMasterData.php at line 45
XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportMasterData->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 232
XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/davidn/public_html/xenforo/install/index.php at line 18

Any hints to tell my host what's up? I have a ticket open with just the error for now.

The search index table needs to be repaired at least.
The first problem indicates connection issues with the server during the cache rebuild.

Can you check and repair the DB and then try to rebuild the master data?

Finally got into it thanks to the host helping out, truncated the table...and I still get the server error. So something else is going on. Yay! (Yes, I know this isn't an XF issue, but posting here has helped me narrow down what I needed to do.)

Any further idea's on this. We restarted MySQL, search index is empty, but he continues to get the error. Also MySQL logs don't show any issues resulting from this either.

Top Bottom