Resource icon

Conversation Improvements by Xon 1.3.15

No permission to download
@Xon I'm not sure why, but I'm now getting this in my backend server error log repeatedly:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_Conversation::batchUpdateConversationMessageLikeUser() - library/SV/ConversationImprovements/LikeHandler/ConversationMessage.php:60
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:03 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "https://www.xxxx.net/ts/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(13) "/ts/index.php"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

I even *disabled* the add-on as well as Conversation Folders and Report Improvements which all began to give errors. The only thing I've done recently and is move my forum to a sub-domain and then upgraded to XF 1.5.5a. Please help! Thanks!

@zoldos

This code path is called when a user is renamed/merged.

What version are you using?
Was Conversation Improvements add-on disabled? As it currently doesn't correctly support that well.

Hello
Sorry for my English.

I updated the add-on from vers. 1.2.3a to vers. 1.2.6a version, I rebuilt the cache, and the conversation page does not open.

Error server is:

Code:
[B]Error Info[/B]
ErrorException:Fatal Error: Class 'SV_ConversationImprovements_XenForo_Route_Prefix_Conversations' not found -library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account,58 minutes ago
[B]Stack Trace[/B]
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
[B]Request State[/B]
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "http://www.pellegrinipersempre.it/forum/conversations/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
[/ CODE]

Thanks for any suggestions, now I disabled the add-on

Eoghan

This addon doesn't do the one thing I need - the (permissions restricted) ability to search everyone's conversations.
I don't currently have any plans to implementing that feature in this add-on. I may implement something like this in another add-on time permitting.

@Xon do you think it would be possible to be able to add in the ability to boot someone out of a conversation? I've got a few conversations going that have banned members or members that have left and its something that I find annoying.

@Xon do you think it would be possible to be able to add in the ability to boot someone out of a conversation? I've got a few conversations going that have banned members or members that have left and its something that I find annoying.
This feature is on the roadmap, but due to time commitments elsewhere I'm unsure when I'll be able to implement it.

@Daniel Hood's Conversation Essentials does implement this.

Top Bottom