Resource icon

Conversation Improvements by Xon 1.3.15

No permission to download
That is bizarre. Can you PM me the contents of the file 'S.1,L.1,conversation_view.php' ?

Yeah, Like Data isn't deleted when the add-on is uninstalled to prevent accidently deleting data if XF supports conversation Likes since I picked the same field names they use.

That is bizarre. Can you PM me the contents of the file 'S.1,L.1,conversation_view.php' ?
Already sent.
Yeah, Like Data isn't deleted when the add-on is uninstalled to prevent accidently deleting data if XF supports conversation Likes since I picked the same field names they use.
How to fix this for now?
I want remove this addon for now as it is not being use much.
Thanks!

Already sent.
Thanks.

How to fix this for now?
I want remove this addon for now as it is not being use much.
Thanks!

This should fully remove the database changes:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_message` DROP `likes`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_message` DROP `like_users`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_message` DROP ` edit_count`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_message`   DROP` last_edit_date`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_message`   DROP `last_edit_user_id`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_master`   DROP `conversation_edit_count`,
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_master`   DROP `conversation_last_edit_date`,
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_master`   DROP `conversation_last_edit_user_id`;

It doesn't really make much of a difference to remove them if you plan on re-enabling my add-on in the future.

This should fully remove the database changes:
Thanks for this, seems solved now after I run this query.
4NYS6Md.png

I can access conversations now.

Reactions: Xon
But I think the query you gave has wrong spaces?
Must be:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_message` DROP `likes`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_message` DROP `like_users`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_message` DROP `edit_count`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_message` DROP `last_edit_date`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_message` DROP `last_edit_user_id`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_master` DROP `conversation_edit_count`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_master` DROP `conversation_last_edit_date`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_conversation_master` DROP `conversation_last_edit_user_id`;

Do you still run the database edits in latest update if add-on is already installed and just updating to latest version?

Do you still run the database edits in latest update if add-on is already installed and just updating to latest version?
v1.2.0 adds edit support, which requires schema changes which you may wish to-do manually for large forums.

v1.2.1 doesn't make any schema changes.

v1.2.0 adds edit support, which requires schema changes which you may wish to-do manually for large forums.

v1.2.1 doesn't make any schema changes.

Right, sorry, didn't see v1.2.1 released yet when I was posting. So it going onto a small board, the add-on itself will run the edit not requiring me to do it manually?

Right, sorry, didn't see v1.2.1 released yet when I was posting. So it going onto a small board, the add-on itself will run the edit not requiring me to do it manually?
Yup, it'll be fine. It is just when you have millions of conversation messages it takes a little while to separately add 3 columns.

Last edited:
I even try to flush Redis.
redis-cli FLUSHALL

Still receiving that error on conversation message.
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
TypeError: Argument 4 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperLikesHtml() must be of the type array, null given, called in /library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 853 - library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php:411
Generated By: Draft, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(853): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperLikesHtml(1, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#1 /internal_data/templates/S.1,L.1,conversation_view.php(1473): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('likeshtml', Array)
#2 /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(260): include('/home/nginx/dom...')
#3 /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('/home/nginx/dom...', Array)
#4 /library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#5 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#6 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#8 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "http://www.phcorner.net/conversations/boss-draft.248289/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/conversations/boss-draft_248289/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I tried again now, Install then like some convo then uninstall the addon.
And still I'm receiving an error.

Might be conflict with: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/icewind-conversation-tools.2882/ ?

And I've seen conversation message with unlike button, even if I still didn't like it.
Looks like old like data is not properly removed or sync with my account after several install/un-install.
jJjWKlR.png

I tried again now, Install then like some convo then uninstall the addon.
And still I'm receiving an error.
Is it still causing the helperLikesHtml error after uninstalling? If so please set the php option 'opcache.revalidate_freq' to zero, restart php-fpm. Then use the "rebuild caches" option under 'Add-ons' that my alpha version of Addon Installer provides.

Then try again.

This add-on doesn't look like it is conflicting when I install it, might be another one.

And I've seen conversation message with unlike button, even if I still didn't like it.
Looks like old like data is not properly removed or sync with my account after several install/un-install.
jJjWKlR.png
Ah, need to purge the old liked content from another table:
Code:
delete
from xf_liked_content
where content_type = 'conversation_message';

Last edited:
Reactions: rdn
@RoldanLT I've isolated the error, my add-on doesn't properly work when suspended or uninstalled.

I'll work on producing a fix this afternoon.

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom