Conversation Essentials

Conversation Essentials [Paid] 2.7.7

No permission to buy ($45.00)
What sort of styling are you attempting to-do? The folder bit should be in their own template with unique css so it should doable to style them.

I was just trying to create a folder and apply a color, nothing custom. Verified it isn't working (for me) with the default style.

Hi @Xon

Hopefully a simple/dumb question. I have 2.0.26 with XF 2.1. How do I get the Copy to Thread button to show for conversations initiated by others? It only appears for those that I initiate.

I have it limited to use by administrators in settings, everything enabled for the administrator user group.

Thanks in advance.
S.

@Xon

Thank you. Dumb question it was. I specifically wanted that feature and was looking only at info for it. Conversation Improvements now installed and it seems okay.

@Xon

Its fine with copying a conversation with all replies to a new thread, but only copies the latest reply in the conversation to an existing thread. There doesn't seem to be any way to control this. Date stamp option doesn't change the outcome. Anything I can do there?

There isn't any sane way to copy just "new" messages from a conversation to a thread as there is no real tracking of what has already been copied beyond maybe the timestamp.

All works perfectly if I copy a conversation with multiple posts to a brand new thread, only copies the last post in a conversation to an existing thread.

I.e. inconsistent behaviour when you copy the conversation to a new thread created by this plugin compared to copying the conversation to an existing thread created by posting it the usual way in the forum.

Where do you find the inbox size percentage bar? I can't see it anywhere
It should only show if you have limits configured for non-admins, should show up top left or top right when viewing conversation lists IIRC. Custom themes (or updated XF for that matter) could have broken the display

Hmm, that looks to pre-date the folder setup. Will need to re-implement it!

Any luck with this? :)

Also, for future consideration, it'd be cool if there was an option to aggregate all conversations in the inbox (conversation_list), so you could see those in the inbox as well as those in folders.

Not yet, been chasing down the last bits for Content Rating for XF2.1, and porting my own sites to XF2.1 so this has fallen down the priority list.

Top Bottom