I paid... but can't download. Opened a ticket... please advise.
Read the rest of this update entry...
- Rework 'trash' folder to prompt for re-joining if clicking on a conversation that has been left
- Add "Rejoin alert" option (default disabled)
- Permission "Manage any conversation" from Conversation Improvements now provides user-group access in addition to
- Fix that 'bypass conversation limits' for moderators did not apply when replying.
- Respect selected prefix when exporting a single...
php -vand it'll output the version something like this;
PHP 7.3.6 (cli) (built: May 31 2019 00:34:27) ( NTS ) Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group Zend Engine v3.3.6, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies with Zend OPcache v7.3.6, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies
Permission "Manage any conversation" from Conversation Improvements now provides user-group access in addition to is_moderator & is_admin flag checks
Need to review the prefix handling bits
Editing error, basically "bypass conversation limits" behaviour now respects the "Manage any conversation" permission.Can you explain this a little more?
I want to wait till after XF2.1.3 comes out as there are a bunch of XF bugs around how conversation read handling works in XF2.1.2