Conversation Essentials

Conversation Essentials [Paid] 2.7.7

No permission to buy ($45.00)
I'll look into it this weekend, gogo-virtual machine snapshots so I can repeatedly test destructive code

Upgrading from XenForo 1.5.x to 2.x and this error comes up:

Code:
LogicException: Not implemented in src/addons/SV/ConversationEssentials/Setup.php at line 184

SV\ConversationEssentials\Setup->upgrade1120002Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
SV\ConversationEssentials\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
SV\ConversationEssentials\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 452
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Looking at your Setup.php
PHP:
public function upgrade1120002Step1()
    {
        /**
        $db = $this->db();

Removed code out of courtesy.

$db->commit();
         */
        throw new \LogicException('Not implemented');
    }

I tried enabling the code and failed. So, this going to be implemented or should I uninstall the old one first?

Hi there,

purchased and installed your addon today (at around 1 AM) and got these two in error log since then:

Code:
TypeError: Argument 2 passed to SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Service\Conversation\Creator::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in /var/www/vhosts/xx.com/httpdocs/xf/src/XF/Container.php on line 274 src/addons/SV/ConversationEssentials/XF/Service/Conversation/Creator.php:26
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 19, 2018 at 1:50 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Container.php(274): SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Service\Conversation\Creator->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), NULL)
#1 src/XF/App.php(1359): XF\Container->createObject('SV\\Conversation...', Array)
#2 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('SV\\Conversation...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#3 src/XF/App.php(2508): XF\Container->create('service', 'XF:Conversation...', Array)
#4 src/addons/xenMade/WT/XF/Repository/UserUpgrade.php(112): XF\App->service('XF:Conversation...', NULL)
#5 src/XF/Cron/CleanUp.php(169): xenMade\WT\XF\Repository\UserUpgrade->downgradeExpiredUpgrades()
#6 [internal function]: XF\Cron\CleanUp::runUserDowngrade(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#11 job.php(14): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#12 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(29) "https://www.xx.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
TypeError: Argument 2 passed to SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Service\Conversation\Creator::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in /var/www/vhosts/xx.com/httpdocs/xf/src/XF/Container.php on line 274 src/addons/SV/ConversationEssentials/XF/Service/Conversation/Creator.php:26
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 19, 2018 at 2:50 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Container.php(274): SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Service\Conversation\Creator->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), NULL)
#1 src/XF/App.php(1359): XF\Container->createObject('SV\\Conversation...', Array)
#2 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('SV\\Conversation...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#3 src/XF/App.php(2508): XF\Container->create('service', 'XF:Conversation...', Array)
#4 src/addons/xenMade/WT/XF/Repository/UserUpgrade.php(112): XF\App->service('XF:Conversation...', NULL)
#5 src/XF/Cron/CleanUp.php(169): xenMade\WT\XF\Repository\UserUpgrade->downgradeExpiredUpgrades()
#6 [internal function]: XF\Cron\CleanUp::runUserDowngrade(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(7.9999990463257)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#11 job.php(14): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#12 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(29) "https://www.xx.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Don´t know if its relevant for anything.. it seems to work though.

Except of the message preview which is not shown when hovering the conversation title.

And I still have to figure out some permission settings :)
Seems like setting the conversation inbox limit to 1 for a user group overwrites the 0 in another group (which you say should be unlimited then).. Needed to set it to "unlimited" to get it work with different limit permissions for special user groups. Just to let you know.

That error message is not cause by this add-on, it likely will happen even is this add-on is disabled.

Whatever add-on corresponds to this line is at fault;
PHP:

I believe xenMade are @au lait add-ons. This is likely a conversation on user downgrade, except the user being used to send the conversation is not set.

I tried enabling the code and failed. So, this going to be implemented or should I uninstall the old one first?
I've provided a version (via the ticket) which should implement the pre-1.12.0 migration code.

Why this phrase svConvEss_alert_inbox_full is sended via alert to user whom message is tried to send (but have not full inbox)?
On my forum, user get this alert, but his inbox is not reach the limit (with number of PC nor posts inside PC)

It is notification for why you can't send to a particular user, it probably needs to be better worded and presented as an error rather than via alert

Not yet, been working on some report centre related add-ons plus all the XF2.1 upgrade work

Top Bottom