Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Does 1.3.14 save the data and rebuild the cache when upgraded to 2.1? Should it be disabled before or after upgrading? I wanna run a test upgrade.

Please upgrade to Content Rating 1.3.14, as that should be fixed in the 1.3.x branch and I strongly recommend upgrading to the 1.3.x branch before upgrading to XF2.1
I wanted to upgrade to 1.3.x, but was worried with several rollbacks and beta releases. Will update to 1.3.14 this weekend.

Is it possible to reimport Post Ratings data?

I missed a rating that I should have imported on the first attempt.

When I try to run the import tool again I am receiving an error message "Attempting to import 'Array' to multiple existing categories"

Is it possible to reimport Post Ratings data?

I missed a rating that I should have imported on the first attempt.

When I try to run the import tool again I am receiving an error message "Attempting to import 'Array' to multiple existing categories"
You could uninstall and then reinstall the Content Ratings add-on, and then re-run the import.

Afer some experimentation I found that the issue was due to mapping multiple rating type groups to positive. When I reduced to only a single positive group I was able to rerun the import tool.

Will look at that when I'm fixing some other importer bugs. But it sounds like it isn't handling mapping multiple rating types to the one rating type.

Please sir, may I have some more update?

giphy.gif

I can not upgrade to Xen 2.1 because of this addon have not worked with Xen 2.1 yet
Waiting for your update.

Top Bottom