Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2 with a new update entry:

1.2.2 - Feature update

Feature update
  • Emoji support! (requires utf8mb4 support)
    • Supports text/unicode, and converts emoji short codes :cry: (with auto complete) into unicode representations.
    • emoji-picker-png.183129
    • emoji-config-png.183130
    • Emoji are text, so you may need to adjust the relative size depending on themes. Default images are ~22px, and the emoji font-size of 1.5em gets a single character on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have multiple categories defined with multiple rating types in each. For each rating I have a display order assigned.

When the ratings are displayed via the pop-over they are displaying in category order and then by the display order within the category.

Is it possible to have them displayed by display order regardless of the category that they are assigned?

This is doable, but it would require editing a couple templates. The data is there, just need to remove the category loop.

In the template:macro sv_contentratings_macros:rate_menu_tooltip
Convert;
Code:
<xf:foreach loop="$ratingTypeCategories" key="$ratingTypeCategoryId" value="$ratingTypeCategory">
   <xf:foreach loop="$ratingTypeCategory.RatingTypes" key="$ratingTypeId" value="$ratingType">
      <xf:if is="{{ $usableRatingTypes.{$ratingTypeId} }}">
To
Code:
<xf:foreach loop="$usableRatingTypes" key="$ratingTypeId" value="$ratingType">
Then trim out the extra </xf:if></xf:foreach> at the end of the block.

You may need to edit sv_contentratings_macros:rate_menu_dropdown and sv_contentratings_macrosrate_menu_bar for the same sort of thing.

Not 100% sure if the display order will work as expected.

Not 100% sure if the display order will work as expected.
No problem, this is what test installs are for. :D I'll try the change over there first to see if it works as expected. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I just collapse the categories either so that may be another solution.

@Xon, a "User has given/received at least/most X ratings:" criteria with "Received/At least" selected does not seem to work. No errors.

1537080540879.webp

I also have a like content rating in this category.

@Xon I also tried to test a different content rating in the same category with xF default like. And it is not counted too.

1537081324905.webp

This add-on does not extend XFMG, there is another add-on which does that. There is likely a template modification of another add-on behaving poorly. Alternatively it could be a custom template modification.

Ah, that's very good to know, thanks. Only thing missing then is the ability to remove ratings I guess?
Planned for 1.1.x, along with a pile of other permission & restriction features.

Just a couple feet under in other add-on conversion work.
Did the ability to remove given ratings make it into the current branch? I'm running 1.2.3 and am not finding any way of removing a rating from a post that a user gave.

Did the ability to remove given ratings make it into the current branch? I'm running 1.2.3 and am not finding any way of removing a rating from a post that a user gave.
No, it got bumped to a future revision.

Top Bottom