Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Can I have the rating tooltip appear instantly on hover?
Not currently, it uses the default ~200ms fade in/out that XF does for rating tooltips and 400ms on showing the rating menu.

Yes, this is what I had originally, I tried reverting and then reticking. I still get "Like" and horizontal icon menu.
I've dropped you a PM, I likely will need to inspect the config to figure out what is happening.

iam restrict some ratings for a usergroup
2018-01-19_155521.webp

that usergroup receive a notification for ratings they receive:
2018-01-19_155005.webp

but on they post, they cant see ratings they receive:
2018-01-19_154654.webp

on my side i see that ratings:
2018-01-19_154734.webp

how to make this usergroup still can see they ratings receive on post?

@maszd The permissions should affect usability not visibility, this has been fixed for the next version which will hopeful be out this weekend.

Including the import log?
The import log is useful for mapping from old content ids to new content ids, but since ratings only exist in the context of their parent content that table isn't required at all after the import is done.

Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2 with a new update entry:

0.14.0 - Feature & bugfixes

• Added & fixes for style properties
    • Make inline rate menu responsive & other rating bar fixes
    • "Fade-in inline rate menu on message hover" should more reliably work
    • Left-align style property
    • "Rating (visitor)" style property for displaying which rating is selected by a user.
    • "Display rating type titles alongside icons" style property, to control if the rating title is added to various places with the icon
    • "Show empty ratings in user rating summary" to skip showing ratings a user has neither given or recieved in the user rating summary
  • Track ratings given by a user
    • Updated Post Rating importer
    • User given counts rebuild task will run on upgrade
    • CLI task to rebuild user given counts;
      Code:
      php cmd.php xf-rebuild:svcr-user-given-counts
  • Rework content rating lists.
    • For content with multiple categories, display a visual bar and tab-based category navigation.
    • Otherwise, shows a list of ratings by date, grouped by rating type. With
  • Improve robustness of the add-on during upgrading, functionality should disable without causing errors breaking the page
  • Only apply visibility checks, and not usability/restrictions when viewing content's ratings

Read the rest of this update entry...

xon, I upgrade to newest version and lot of errors after that (more than thousand),
I have to disable this addon untill fix

Code:
Server error log
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to SV\ContentRatings\Repository\RatingTypeCategory::getRatingTypeCategoryPercentages() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/Listener.php on line 284 src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/Repository/RatingTypeCategory.php:208
Generated by: Unknown account 21.01.2018. at 00:58
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/Listener.php(284): SV\ContentRatings\Repository\RatingTypeCategory->getRatingTypeCategoryPercentages(NULL)
#1 [internal function]: SV\ContentRatings\Listener::templaterTemplatePreRender(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), 'public', 'sv_contentratin...', Array)
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2341): XF\Extension->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:sv_conte...')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1212): XF\App->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:sv_conte...')
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1304): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('sv_contentratin...', Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/message_macros.php(65): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:sv_conte...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(643): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/post_macros.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('message_macros', 'user_info', Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(643): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/thread_view.php(529): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#17 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#18 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#19 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#20 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "/threads/mango-mangifera-indica.1224/page-6"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/mango-mangifera-indica_1224/page-6"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Sunka Hmm, do you have any guest posting enabled, or at least guest posts on the pages that triggered this (maybe from removed accounts or otherwise)?

I can reproduce the error on thread pages with guest posts. The way user counts are calculated has changed a bit in the new version, which is why it showed up all of the sudden.

Top Bottom