Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
@Xon, thanks for adding this. However, I've disabled "Display 'remove' instead of XF reaction title+color " option and nothing happens... The Remove button is there.

Also, we want the Xenforo stock experience for the messages. Here is what I mean

1. You've removed the default awesome icon when unused and replaced it with the image. While some people might like this, it makes the action bar looking weird because all the other icons are font awesome. So it would be great if we could add it back.

1.jpg

2. You've implemented the image on all positions. The problem here is that the image is 32x32...which is large and looks awful in the reactions score bar or in the action bar.
Xenforo by default has different sizes for icons:
A. In the action bar when a reaction is selected or In the reactions score bar the icon 16x16
B. In the reactions bar tooltip is: 32x32

3.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems importing from post ratings (XF1)?

I have around 10 million ratings but it only imported a handfull of it.
It looks like the importer is bugged, I'm working on fixing it over this weekend. Please open a ticket so I can provide instructions on how to cleanup the old import (it looks like it only migrated the Like reactions :( ).

Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2.1+ with a new update entry:

2.0.0 RC3 - Bugfix update

• Improve php 7.4 compatible
  • Fix installer not cleaning up XF2.0-only temp tables
  • Fix uninstaller not removing some extra columns
  • Post Rating importer fixes
    • If a previous import was done; only Likes where handled. To fix;
      Simply re-run the importer and ensure reactions & reaction categories are mapped to existing enties
    • Fix reaction titles not being imported
    • Fix reaction restrictions, categories not being imported
    • Fix non-like reactions not being imported...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just wondering, the highest reaction score in member Overview is still only showing likes rather than all positive (1 point) reactions/ratings.

Is this to be expected. (I think you said you were going to fix that???)

Just wondering, the highest reaction score in member Overview is still only showing likes rather than all positive (1 point) reactions/ratings.

Is this to be expected. (I think you said you were going to fix that???)
Mine is showing the reaction score grouped by category.

Looking at it again, I think it might be OK, just the previous version that was over-estimating all reactions.

I'll ned to check a bit more between my test forum and live forum.

I have the problem that the member total page is only showing 1 reaction.

View attachment 205832
Rebuilding user reaction counts and user given reaction counts fixed that problem for me after I ran the import.

Is the style option "above content controls" in reaction bar location supposed to place the bar above signatures? It doesn't seem to change the position in any way on my install. I'm assuming content controls refer to the block with report/edit/history/etc?

1562266982466.webp

Both above and below leaves it in this position:
1562267029650.webp

I'm probably simply misinterpreting the setting. If neither of them are meant to achieve that result, it would be nice if there were a third option to display above signatures at some point. It was a setting in the old XF1 addon, and it can be a bit confusing for users when signatures split up the reactions from the actual content.

I have the problem that the member total page is only showing 1 reaction.

View attachment 205832
As mentioned earlier, you probably need to re-run the user give/received count rebuild options from admin tools => rebuild caches.

Is the style option "above content controls" in reaction bar location supposed to place the bar above signatures? It doesn't seem to change the position in any way on my install. I'm assuming content controls refer to the block with report/edit/history/etc?

View attachment 205842

Both above and below leaves it in this position:
View attachment 205843

I'm probably simply misinterpreting the setting. If neither of them are meant to achieve that result, it would be nice if there were a third option to display above signatures at some point. It was a setting in the old XF1 addon, and it can be a bit confusing for users when signatures split up the reactions from the actual content.
The above controls does is like what your screenshot displays; and below controls pushes it under the quote/reply/etc line instead. It just isn't above signatures (much like the XF1 version).

I'm having a problem styling the reaction size.

My reaction icon images are actually 64px as I want them to still look good when animated and showing larger, but I want them to start off (before animation) as 32px

Nothing I try in the style properties affect this, neither Reaction icon nor Reaction icon container

Apart from reacting icon container which does affect the width of the icon but not the height. (only the icon under the post, not in the dropdown)

CLI = command line interface, essentially if you have a larger forum you want to do most long running maintenance options via ssh & a "screen" session if you can.

Top Bottom