Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
This depends on how you want to adjust it, but svRating/Reacting style property you should be able to adjust the margin/padding for this.

Thanks
Have the margins/paddings been changed by you or XF lately.
Its just that we have only noticed it recently

I'm thinking about buying this add-on, but the prerequisite is, that the users can vote anonymously. Is it possible?

I'm thinking about buying this add-on, but the prerequisite is, that the users can vote anonymously. Is it possible?
Its a great Add
I have 3 reactions
I think you can set the votes to anonmyous, But I'm not sure, as I did not set it ip

You can setup reactions so they are usable but not visible to others (without a moderator permission).

What exactly is the difference to the normal "like system" of XF2? Doesn't this addon make the integrated like system superfluous? Or is it a good extension and addition? I haven't quite got the meaning behind it yet. But it seems good. Otherwise not so many would use it. Fortunately, Xon is a very reliable, serious and good coder.

This add-on extends the XF reaction system with a number of additional options, including an advanced restriction systems and some basic support for auto-actions based on reaction counts

What exactly is the difference to the normal "like system" of XF2? Doesn't this addon make the integrated like system superfluous? Or is it a good extension and addition? I haven't quite got the meaning behind it yet. But it seems good. Otherwise not so many would use it. Fortunately, Xon is a very reliable, serious and good coder.

A couple things it can do is show the amount of reactions a user has given, rather then only received. Another feature is showing the counts of the users reactions on the profile for each reaction type (not only just the total of them). You can see it by clicking the amount and on the profile and it pops up into an overlay. If you are tech savvy like I am it only takes a bit of configuration and you can integrate the overlay for user reaction type amounts into the post bit itself which I have been able to do just recently. There are many other added bonuses too.

@Xon it would actually be a fantastic idea to give the users an option to incorporate the overlay and link the reaction totals in the post bit. Just an idea as you may not care to add it but it's not hard to do and took me one line of code when I added it about 4 months ago. Not sure how much of a "in-demand" feature this would be so you may not want to add it. But it's a great one to have.

Not sure if this is a Contents Ratings issue or not but my icons are out of kilter on the Reactions Received page.

I'm mainly using a sprite sheet and they seem to work ok everywhere else.

Thanks for any help!

1615830312568.webp

It extends the native reaction system with a (large) number of styling options and the ability to restrict based on allow/deny lists for various attributes

Top Bottom