Congratulations to Kier and Mike!

ManagerJosh

Congratulations to Kier and Mike for doing such a brilliant and spectacular job on xenForo. I've looked for the better part of a few minutes and it has blown my mind on the simplicity and beauty of the forums.

All I gotta say now is...

GIMME!!!!!! SIGN ME UP!

We are working as fast as we can to get to a state where we are happy to put it in your hands. I most certainly want your money, but I also want to make sure that your impression of the software is not marred by incomplete functionality or unfinished features.

We are working as fast as we can to get to a state where we are happy to put it in your hands. I most certainly want your money, but I also want to make sure that your impression of the software is not marred by incomplete functionality or unfinished features.

Hahahaha best reply from an admin. "I most certainly want your money" classic.

This is just simply a piece of art Kier. It's beautiful :D

Hahahaha best reply from an admin. "I most certainly want your money" classic.

lol. :) Now I would call that honest and open communication with customers!

Btw. I Took a day of work to celebreate this! ;)

Wow, great post. :D

I'm looking forward to this as well. It looks really nice.

I am so tarnished by the vB4 debacle that I would gladly pay the full license fee right now for this as it stands, not so much to run live (yet!) but to develop and test, and do geeky things with, and also to show support for this amazing project.

I am going to have to bite my tongue a LOT on vbulletin.com now because I don't want to offend the team there, I'm sure they work very hard, but they cannot ever come close to what this is....it is no exaggeration to describe it as a thing of pure internet beauty!

Can't find one thing about it that I don't like, from playing about with it on here.

Top Bottom