Congratulations @KAM for well-executed 1.2 release

Knew I'd be buying XenForo just around the time 1.2 goes Gold. XF 1.2 looks amazing, and I can't wait to use it out on my own site! @Kier @Mike @Ashley excellent work on XenForo, this is the best forum software on the market today by far, and let it continue that way for several years to come!

Congratulations for the gold release! I've been using XenForo 1.2 since beta 2 I think without a problem! Upgrade went perfect!

Upgrade went flawlessly, thanks so much for the hard work guys! Congratulations!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just upgraded my forum to 1.2. Everything went according to plan without a single issue.

I was an early critic, but, I am now a big fan. The team here is the finest group any forum software has had. Mike is by far one of the best programmers any software team could have. The end result is 1.2 which really never felt like a beta version and is one fine piece of software.

Kudos guys. You've converted me.

Upgraded live site. Yet another flawless upgrade.

Jeez, I rarely ever found bugs in their beta releases! We've had all the 1.2 (pre-)releases on our private staff "testing" forum and it has been working nicely, and we're all learning our way around the enhancements.

Outside of a crippled XenTrader that went haywire several days ago on our 1.1.5 forum (where nothing changed on the server or in XF), we have to test our add-ons to make certain they'll all work with 1.2.0. If so, I'll have it in place (along with the Enhanced Search upgrade) by Thursday or Friday this week.

Been runnning 1.2 Rc1 for a bit now havent gotten around to upgrading to the gold version however the RC was also a pleasure to work with .. A special shout out to the XF staff who freed up enough time for Mike and Kier to get a solid product out to the masses. Wow id like to think of this as the begining of a new chapter because the 1.1 series was plagued with bad karma and tough times for all.

Nice. I visited thinking "wait, it's been a week since the last RC. Maybe RC3 got released." :)
And what a disappointment, there is no sign of RC3.:(
Instead found 1.2.0 Gold, without the Gold mark.
Forgiven!!!
Thanks for the hard work!(y)

Top Bottom