• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Congratulate Mike

Morgain

I guess all XF money is going to fund the court case (grrrr) so they have to make a living in another way.
But they are obviously resourceful about it. Got to admire the dedication here that's kept it all going.
Good for Mike.

FredC

This isnt the forum to post this to if you want Mike to actually see it, maybe try Clip the Apex (end lame attempt at humor)

Sadik B

happy for him... sad for xenforo... All the best mate, if you are reading this, hope we can see a day when you will be back at xenforo. Wishing you luck! :)

Morgain

happy for him... sad for xenforo... All the best mate, if you are reading this, hope we can see a day when you will be back at xenforo. Wishing you luck! :)
Yes it'll be great when you can see XF being a paying project again (when all of us see it).
Glad you have a second string income project you can use for the time being.

craigiri

That's quite a different direction to doing hardcore PHP programming. ;)
You'd be surprised.
Do you know who this guy is?
http://www.billatkinson.com/Homepage.pl

I've seem quite a few stories over the years of programmers getting into photog. After all, once Bill Atkinson had unraveled the foundations of the universe (;)), what else could he do next except understand it's beauty and mystery.

Heck, I love taking pics myself. My son makes money at it....and, yeah, he started doing web pages when he was 12.