Congratulate Mike

lol this thread has now served it's purpose lock the thread please !

:D

Congrats Mike ! Do you think we will get some discount for buying one extra xenforo license since it's helping you folks to fight against IB Case.

I guess all XF money is going to fund the court case (grrrr) so they have to make a living in another way.
But they are obviously resourceful about it. Got to admire the dedication here that's kept it all going.
Good for Mike.

This isnt the forum to post this to if you want Mike to actually see it, maybe try Clip the Apex (end lame attempt at humor)

happy for him... sad for xenforo... All the best mate, if you are reading this, hope we can see a day when you will be back at xenforo. Wishing you luck! :)

happy for him... sad for xenforo... All the best mate, if you are reading this, hope we can see a day when you will be back at xenforo. Wishing you luck! :)

Yes it'll be great when you can see XF being a paying project again (when all of us see it).
Glad you have a second string income project you can use for the time being.

No need to be sad.

This doesn't mean he isn't working at XenForo anymore.

That's quite a different direction to doing hardcore PHP programming. ;)

You'd be surprised.
Do you know who this guy is?
http://www.billatkinson.com/Homepage.pl

I've seem quite a few stories over the years of programmers getting into photog. After all, once Bill Atkinson had unraveled the foundations of the universe (;)), what else could he do next except understand it's beauty and mystery.

Heck, I love taking pics myself. My son makes money at it....and, yeah, he started doing web pages when he was 12.

Top Bottom