Complete Xenforo 2.x & 1.x Custom Services Expert Company | + 8 Years Experience

Hello.
Can you please consider our request.

Hello.
Can you please consider our request.
Thanks for your interest. One of your account manager will respond shortly.

I'm so happy I found @ForumCube the right time. I needed a customized plugin for my forum and after seeing one of their post on XF and going through their reviews on this thread, I decided to try them out.

They were very helpful throughout the process and to be honest, I'll rate their service a 10 out of 10.

Just finished first custom project with ForumCube and it was great. The communication was always quick, the deadlines were hit, and the work was exactly what I asked for. We had one misunderstanding about the scope of one part, but they went back and did the piece that I wanted still without charging more. Great team, will use again for sure.

Great work from Forumcube migrating a very outdated vbulletin forum to Xenforo for a UK non-profit.

Not without hassle (due to hosting issues at our end), but an excellent result.

Thanks to F and team, highly recommended.

Fahad and his team at ForumCube have been great, very straightforward and followed our brief to design our new theme / template. Couldn't ask no more. Would recommend them without hesitation.

One of the best custom add-ons developers! They know their work, in 2 weeks they have done for me custom add-on and style, which work now perfectly on xf 2.2! My recommendations! Much thanks for your work!

Slow and unprofessional, they made a mess with the add-on I asked for, they never respect the times, they respond slowly on skype. They refused to fix the bugs, citing as an excuse that I didn't ask them to do other jobs for me

Highly recommended
ForumCube responded to this add-on request: Category and sub-categories addon.
After some contact and explaining my requirements, they responded quickly with a price. This was very reasonable.
Within a few days I was able to do a first test on their demo environment. After some small refinements, they came with the package I could install and test on my own environment. They delivered exactly what I wanted. No bugs, nu issues! So the first package was ready for production.

I will contact them again for all my next add-on requests.

Really great team. Made me a bunch of custom plugins, which are working really well. Problem solution and support is also no Problem. Working with them together and already spent more than 4k with them. Would do it again

Hi, I'd like share my great experience with @ForumCube - I just got a great custom add-on developed by them - good quality, great communication and a fair price. I'd like to recommend this development team!

Top Bottom