Community moved to XenForo, very positive feedback!

Puntocom

My users are very happy with the change, the board has 753 members and 4941 messages, I'm sure it will grow much faster with XenForo!

I'm also very happy because the maintenance is much faster and I got rid of tons of problems and support tickets from users for easy tasks such as image uploading and spammers registering.

Thank you!

I can't be happier today :), now I have much more admin options such as invisible moderators.

This has solved a problem with my community since a group of users sell things so if they are set as moderators, they had more visibility and the others users complained. Now they are hidden moderators and the problem has gone :)

That's great news Peggy! :)

My users are very happy with the change, the board has 753 members and 4941, I'm sure it will grow much faster with XenForo!

I'm also very happy because the maintenance is much faster and I got rid of tons of problems and support tickets from users for easy tasks such as image uploading of spammers registering.

Thank you!
That's good to hear. In another thread I agreed that people don't like change.
Perhaps it is the demographics of the forum that makes a difference?
Also depends what you are coming from.

I saw a nice increase when I moved from phpBB2 to vB3.
I hope to see a steady growth when migrated over to XF.

Update: All the feedback from my users is very positive, I got about 11 registrations / day since the change, and 823 new messages, before the change each day I had no more than 10 messages / day, some days none. Also, the Top Posters addon is doing a nice job.

Update: All the feedback from my users is very positive, I got about 11 registrations / day since the change, and 823 new messages, before the change each day I had no more than 10 messages / day, some days none. Also, the Top Posters addon is doing a nice job.
From wich software and version you switched?

Hahaha, there are an ads forum and a thread to recommend the best vendors. One user has collected more than 170 used panties from these girls.

I knew when I split up with my girlfriend I should have taken the laundry basket full of worn clothes and not the television and PS3 - would have been worth more!

Top Bottom