Community moved to XenForo, very positive feedback!

Puntocom

My users are very happy with the change, the board has 753 members and 4941 messages, I'm sure it will grow much faster with XenForo!

I'm also very happy because the maintenance is much faster and I got rid of tons of problems and support tickets from users for easy tasks such as image uploading and spammers registering.

Thank you!

I knew when I split up with my girlfriend I should have taken the laundry basket full of worn clothes and not the television and PS3 - would have been worth more!

Anyway to sell panties the girls need to upload a photo wearing the panties with a paper with the website and their nick to minimize the possibility that men sell used panties. A person interested in buying can read recommendations from another users and this way they assure to get the real deal.

I'm also getting paid suscriptions since some girls also offer webcam, so paying a suscription (35€ / 6 months) they can sell webcam, put their email and website and sell another extras such as used shoes (yes, there is demand for this!). There are also cheaper suscriptions for men (15€ / 6 months or a 1 month trial for 3€) to access a forum for suscriptors where I make photo & video contests and they get exclusive content.

The first slogan of the website was "Fight the crisis selling your panties" hehe

My only comment here is that when i was reading people congratulate Puntocom i initially had to do a double take because i thought they were saying Putocom.

Top Bottom