Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Wow this is sound more and more pleasing! Defiantly purchasing at some point ! Great stuff! Keep it minimal in appearance and professional and you will get more and more purchasers!

Well im going to purchase this today and give it a run on a test site, I have the showcase that bob has as well its very good he done a good job on it..

I have bought the add-on yesterday. My question:

I have a classified thread already which is simply a list and photos, no pay option. Is there a way to import that thread into this plug-in. It has 800 items so a big problem to add them manually.
Hi, there is currently no thread to listing feature, but I'll definitely make it a priority for addition after this next update.

My next question. Is there a setup manual? How do I set up the payment methods? I need to use PAYPAL.
I have managed to set up a Package, and set that as the payment option on an advert Catergory.
If I login as a member, I can add the advert but when I try to pay it does nothing.
I checked logs and it came up with:
I am running 2.0.9 version of Xenforo and it is a month old clean and bug free (so far) forum install.

I have the Donate add-on running to Paypal on it's own payment setup, and it works ok.

Ideas???

Last edited:
Anyone on hear managing to run with the add-on and PayPal. I can't get it to work. I wanted to see if it is working on other installs.

As of time of posting, it does not appear that the update will be able to be released today. There is an issue I'm having with XF's release builder preventing me from building the add-on to test it properly.

As of time of posting, it does not appear that the update will be able to be released today. There is an issue I'm having with XF's release builder preventing me from building the add-on to test it properly.

Mate - It gets released when it gets released - As always would rather have something that's stable and bug free than something that causes issues :)
👍

Ok. I am looking forward to the release, so I can get it working with PayPal.

Top Bottom